• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 NDC and SWB bundles at 299.99$ starting from december 6th ( ends december 19th)

KingWool

Banned
Nintendo fan all my life.

This thing is amazing. And sales!!! Sony does sales on their PSN shop. Fucking Nintendont ever have sales.

I'm a believer now. Glad to be apart of this team now.

Bye Nintendo

This thing is amazing. And sales!!! Sony does sales on their PSN shop. Fucking Nintendont ever have sales.

Bye Nintendo

It's okay, you can buy more than one console and exist without tribal loyalties.

Elandyll

Banned
Wait a bit
notes have been sent today to italian retailers, I've been told
Consults calendar ... Star Wars opening week?

Sounds legit (even if it ends up not being so).
IF it happens, I hope they have the stocks of BF bundles needed...

Mokubba

Bye Nintendo

FavoriteSameCapybara.gif

EthanC

Banned
Still no word of a counter offer from MS?

Their counter is 50 dollars off every console, including the Elite, until December 26th. Places like Amazon are throwing in extras with some bundles. With the Halo bundle you get The Taken King and Forza Horizon 2 at Amazon for 449. I wonder if Amazon is trolling 343 by using a more popular Bungie game to help sell a console that's been struggling to sell.

How limited was the Darth Vader head edition?

Not sure, but Best Buy just had it for 50 dollars off. I couldn't pass it up at 349.99. Immediately turned around and sold the game + voucher included with it for 65 dollars on Amazon Marketplace. Got a cool looking vader console and a great LE controller for under 300 dollars. I'm happy. It also came with a 20 percent off one-time purchase on PSN.

Nutter

Their counter is 50 dollars off every console, including the Elite, until December 26th. Places like Amazon are throwing in extras with some bundles. With the Halo bundle you get The Taken King and Forza Horizon 2 at Amazon for 449. I wonder if Amazon is trolling 343 by using a more popular Bungie game to help sell a console that's been struggling to sell.

Not sure, but Best Buy just had it for 50 dollars off. I couldn't pass it up at 349.99. Immediately turned around and sold the game + voucher included with it for 65 dollars on Amazon Marketplace. Got a cool looking vader console and a great LE controller for under 300 dollars. I'm happy. It also came with a 20 percent off one-time purchase on PSN.
How is it struggling to sell? As long as we are talking about the US, both consoles are within .5 Million of each other, and they are both near 10M, how is that struggling?

How is it struggling to sell? As long as we are talking about the US, both consoles are within .5 Million of each other, and they are both near 10M, how is that struggling?

MS not making up its failures globally with higher market share in the US means MS needs to suck up every US sale they can.

Namikaze

I just picked up the Battlefront bundle to replace my extremely loud launch unit. I don't trust myself to open the old one up and put it back together correctly..this one better last me the whole gen without turning into a jet.

I ordered a Battle Front bundle last week. Got it this week. Only took a few days to download all the patches/updates/PS+ games that I wanted to put on the system. Now that it's actually playable I'm having a lot of fun.

EthanC

Banned

The 500 dollar Halo bundle is struggling to sell. Not the cheaper ones.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Do we know any price drops for Australian bundles at all? It's looking like a no and that I'll have to wait until Boxing Day for a decent purchase.

I was at Costco store last night and they are selling PS4 at $279. Don't think it was a bundle but not sure. Pretty good price and I think Costco extends warranty on electronics for 1 more year if I recall. Just a heads up if anyone was still looking.

Elios83

Is that true? I hope so. Hopefully is also a bundle too and not just the console.

Pretty much confirmed =)
I've seen the ad right now on the national channel. 299€ for a limited time.
I don't know if it's just Italy only or Europe wide.
We'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Raist

Banned
Pretty much confirmed =)

France
http://www.amazon.fr/b/ref=amb_link...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=779511827&pf_rd_i=B010TNVS1W

PS4 black or white 500GB - €299
PS4 500GB + AC Syndicte steelbook + Fallout 4 steelbook + MGSV €379.99

There's a couple more "bundles" but they're not really as interesting. And still not quite a €299 UDC bundle, I guess.

Raist

Banned
Micromania (largest french VG retailer which is owened by Gamestop) also has a PS4 1TB + TLoU + UDC + GoWIII + 3 months PS+ for €399.
Pretty decent bundle.

orochi91

idk it just seems sad to me. they're just plastic boxes with a company's logo slapped on it. last gen I loved my ps3 as much as my 360 and my Wii. /shrug

I've used the sports analogy for a while now, it seems pretty appropriate considering that's how most people view the console "wars".

It's all a competition.

Then you have folks like Greenberg going on about Play-off season and etc., it all adds up :3

Bye Nintendo

If only I could get one of my blind friends to see this. Dude talks about how awesome PS4 Looks but refuses to by one because he is Nintendo for life.

I've used the sports analogy for a while now, it seems pretty appropriate considering that's how most people view the console "wars".

It's all a competition.

it shouldn't be tho. they're all the same, the end goal is to get your money. if I wanna play an exclusive I just buy the platform. brand allegiance is silly to me

orochi91

it shouldn't be tho. they're all the same, the end goal is to get your money. if I wanna play an exclusive I just buy the platform. brand allegiance is silly to me

These boxes are competing for the consumers' dollars, the competition scenario is inevitable, hence why you get brand allegiances (usually to justify said loyalty).

Many folks on this board are different, in that they own multiple consoles, however most will still have their biases/preferences towards specific brands.

Then again, brand loyalty is a fickle thing, at least here in NA, where the crowd swung from PS2 to X360 to PS4.

tzare

Pretty much confirmed =)

really on the fence, if it was UC bundle i'd probably have bought it, but standalone console... not sure.
Not yet available in Spain though :(

Top Bottom