• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 UI 16 minute video

$60 for a year is NOT a lot of money. If that's a lot of money to someone, then they shouldn't be investing in games consoles and the like.

Depends how much they use the console or what they want to do with it that requires a sub. $60 for someone who buys a lot of games and spends a lot of time playing online might not be a lot, but for someone who mostly plays singleplayer and only wants to use it for Netflix $60 is a lot.

The long video, the one without the annoying music and voice, is great and shows overall how it's gonna be.

In my opinion, this looks dope and damn it's fast !

With a background theme, it'll look even better.

Can't wait to try it all !

Depends how much they use the console or what they want to do with it that requires a sub. $60 for someone who buys a lot of games and spends a lot of time playing online might not be a lot, but for someone who mostly plays singleplayer and only wants to use it for Netflix $60 is a lot.

yeah but Netflix does not require the subscription..its a huge deal breaker for me I play some online maybe 2 or 3 days a month, so I will hold out on getting a next gen console for a while :\

B.O.O.M

$60 for a year is NOT a lot of money. If that's a lot of money to someone, then they shouldn't be investing in games consoles and the like.

Nah that's not how it works. Different people have different priorities and different things represent varying levels of value to them. What's with the price tag for you might not be for others. It's not about income levels or anything like that

Nightfallfilms

Neo Member

Exactly! We shouldn't say what is and isn't a lot of money, but people sure are quick to tell you what console you should or shouldn't be getting.

kurbaan

Banned
yeah but Netflix does not require the subscription..its a huge deal breaker for me I play some online maybe 2 or 3 days a month, so I will hold out on getting a next gen console for a while :\

Well if you barely play online there is no need to pay for online.

Skilletor

Exactly! We shouldn't say what is and isn't a lot of money, but people sure are quick to tell you what console you should or shouldn't be getting.

Think you're a bit invested when you start referring to a bunch of people with different opinions and reasons for buying a console as "We." Sounds like you're on a team.

Nightfallfilms

Neo Member
Think you're a bit invested when you start referring to a bunch of people with different opinions and reasons for buying a console as "We." Sounds like you're on a team.

Yep its called the Being A Gamer Team. To bad most people have forgotten how to be one and just enjoy games.

Nightfallfilms

Neo Member
A Gamer team AKA a group of fanboys who want their console of choice to reach that platinum ring in the sky.

AKA a gamer someone who enjoys all games regardless of platform. Currently for me it is only PC and Mobile. But that is only because I traded in the PS3 and 360 to pay for a PS4 and Xbox One. November cant come soon enough, getting tired of playing Civ5.

AKA a gamer someone who enjoys all games regardless of platform. Currently for me it is only PC and Mobile. But that is only because I traded in the PS3 and 360 to pay for a PS4 and Xbox One. November cant come soon enough, getting tired of playing Civ5.

So where is that PSNID on your profile page brother? Only see your XBL Gamertag?

Pimpbaa

"I'm getting both systems, that means I'm unbiased!" That's ain't gonna work when people can see your post history.

I didn't add one because I never set one up it was my sons PS3 in his room. When I played it I would just use his ID. I didn't add my Steam ID either I noticed but just changed that.

Perhaps you could consider making a raptr account and link all the platforms you game on with the respective gamertags for each one. I would love to see which platform you game the most on. :)

"I'm getting both systems, that means I'm unbiased!" That's ain't gonna work when people can see your post history.

Why not give him the benefit of the doubt. Though I can't help but feel something isn't quite right with his words, I'm willing to take it at face value .

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
What an odd argument.

eL9NJLJ.gif

Top Bottom