• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break |OT| We'll Be Right Back After This Commercial Break

Played the first two levels of act 1. Liking it so far and it must be the best looking xbox one game I have played. Only annoying thing is the install time for the disc and update, after two and a half years you would think Microsoft would have sorted this out have some sort of parity with the ps4.

People relax on pc codes. I got a code to extend my review of the console version and after redeeming it, the game states it's not out yet so I can't even download it from the store. My guess is it will go live tonight or tommorrow.

Zedox

Okay, I'm going to get it. Do I have until 1201 EST to do it and get the bonuses?

Well...

Quantum Break's Website said:
For a limited time, anyone who pre-orders the digital version of “Quantum Break” for Xbox One through the Xbox Store will receive the Windows 10 version of the game for free, downloadable at the Windows Store via redemption code. The pre-order offer also applies for those who redeem a digital code purchased from participating retailers or from the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle by April 4th, 2016.

The Flash

Banned
Thanks for the avatar

A3Oxnn0.gif

Animator

His drivers or something is fucked because there is no way a 980 will run this game sub 30 fps in low settings. My guess is maybe the low settings is putting all the load on the cpu and not using the gpu as low on most games tend to do.

MattyG

Banned
Well shieeeet. The store page still says preorder (I'm assuming until unlock) and doesn't specify a time. I have to run to the store and grab a prepaid card in a minute, that's why I'm doing it so 11th hour. Well then, fingers crossed I guess.

ryushe

Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the "preorder the XB1 version, get the Win 10 version free" deal still a thing?

His drivers or something is fucked because there is no way a 980 will run this game sub 30 fps in low settings. My guess is maybe the low settings is putting all the load on the cpu and not using the gpu as low on most games tend to do.

That's the only thing I'm worried about. I have a great card, but my CPU is pretty old being a i7 960. Figures crossed. It's an awesome deal they had with also having both versions together. If it's not performing as well as I would like I can always fall back to the XB1.

Fotos

Been playing on and off all day today. Really liking the game so far. Gameplay is so fun and the TV episodes are wayyyyy better than I expected. I love Remedy.

The Argus

Just got my American Nightmare code from Amazon. So pumped to play this, it's been awhile since I've played a good single player action game, and Remedy never disappoints. Hope it will last me a month before UC4 drops.

low-G

Wasn't there that PC footage leaked from some Spanish site just a few days ago?

I can fall back on X1 version if needs be, anyways... wouldn't have done the preorder dealy any other way...

R3TRODYCE

The First episode of the show wasn't bad; I was expecting the worst from it. Now I need to figure out what to do with the physical copy that comes with my console bundle tomorrow.

painey

have there been any reports to what difficulty is best to start with? i'm thinking of playing it on hard first time out, but i don't want it to be unfair

Zedox

Well shieeeet. The store page still says preorder (I'm assuming until unlock) and doesn't specify a time. I have to run to the store and grab a prepaid card in a minute, that's why I'm doing it so 11th hour. Well then, fingers crossed I guess.

Do it my friend. DO IT!

brau

So any word on the status of the port?

Tomorrow is my bd and was thinking of picking it up later today when it unlocked on the MS Store.

Bsigg12

You've been crushing it with these OTs lately Flash. Fantastic job again here. Can't wait to play this tonight.

brau

i guess we won't really know until we see the GAF Performance thread, and other tech places doing a review. I really want to play the game, so i have my hopes up for a good port.

Who knows tho... they really have not shown the PC build, as far as i am aware. Someone can prove me wrong tho.

Top Bottom