• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quinnipiac Poll: Trump's approval rating down to 33%

Piggus

2% approval among dems... I know that's a hilariously low level of support, but what kind of dumb motherfucker calls themself a democrat yet approves of what Trump has done so far?

3 out 4 Republicans still approve of Trump... W T F.

His republican approval is actually pretty shitty when you consider that much of it is reluctant support. The number of people who "strongly" support him has dropped substantially.

Well deserved..

Disgruntled gaffer that got banned once

giphy.gif

Give it a few weeks!
A year at best.

People keep waiting for The One Thing(TM) that will let the bottom fall out and Trump suddenly has a 20% approval rating (which you ninnies will still wring your hands over because it's too high, which, yes, but that ignores the reality of the political factions in our country) and Paul Ryan starts drawing up the impeachment articles. It's not that easy.

The way to stop Trump is by romping the 2018 elections and getting a Democratic Congress. Then he's either impeached or we kick his ass in 2020 with a better candidate and a more unified left. Hope for anything else and you might as well pray that it starts raining bacon tomorrow.

A year at best.

People keep waiting for The One Thing(TM) that will let the bottom fall out and Trump suddenly has a 20% approval rating (which you ninnies will still wring your hands over because it's too high, which, yes, but that ignores the reality of the political factions in our country) and Paul Ryan starts drawing up the impeachment articles. It's not that easy.

The way to stop Trump is by romping the 2018 elections and getting a Democratic Congress. Then he's either impeached or we kick his ass in 2020 with a better candidate and a more unified left. Hope for anything else and you might as well pray that it starts raining bacon tomorrow.

A 9/11 type attack, and not even on a fraction of that scale. Anything to serve as the pretense of war. That's what has me worried. Trump hasn't been tested on any meaningful level. How would he respond to an attack?

A 9/11 type attack, and not even on a fraction of that scale. Anything to serve as the pretense of war. That's what has me worried. Trump hasn't been tested on any meaningful level. How would he respond to an attack?

A 9/11 style attack would only boost Trump's ratings. People will be like, Trump was right all along.

Eh, still not seeing any movement in his numbers. They've always been in the low 30s. The lowest I've seen is 32%. This was months ago. The sad thing is, his poll numbers look pretty steady. Of course they're not good, but it shows idiots that support him are really dedicated.

This is not true at all?? When you look at the averages for his polls over time. There has been a steady decline, especially if you smooth it a tad more than 538 does.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

This is literally the lowest the QPac as ever had him, so I don't know where you're getting "no movement". He's currently at his lowest level ever in almost every major pollster!

Shauni

A 9/11 style attack would only boost Trump's ratings. People will be like, Trump was right all along.

We've already seen a preview of this with his bombing of Syria, and it didn't do shit for his approval, and no terrorist attack abroad or in country has actually boosted Trump's rating during his campaign or Presidency. George W. Bush of 2001 and Donald Trump of now isn't comparable, and I don't know how people don't seem to understand this.

Top Bottom