• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rapper Lupe Fiasco Wants to Face Daigo Umehara in Street Fighter 5

Carlius

Banned
lets do it daigo...i hope hes been practicing, i want him to come back to all his glory, all these chumps after he left make me wanna throw up

NeonBlack

He finds it hard to beat blanka.

Magneto-perfection.gif

Velikost

I'm not sure who would be boosting who's audience.

lmao.

Seeing this kind of blow up on my twitter feed the other day made me somewhat sad about the state of the FGC. I mean here were all these mainstays in the community tweeting and retweeting about the whole thing, clearly happy to be getting some shine in the mainstream, but it was Lupe Fiasco, who's barely even in the mainstream himself.

Sblargh

Banned
Will it be something like, Daigo has to win 10-0 for it to count?
I'd honestly think that would be fair considering it's a professional (and a legendary professional at that).
Actually, even then, the odds are so in favor of Daigo that's not even funny, but at least it would make entertaining to watch instead of just one match out of nowhere.

The hip hop influence in the FGC community is what makes it cool and interesting, and keeps it from being kinda embarrassing and lame like all the other competitive communities.

Top Bottom