• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rapper Lupe Fiasco Wants to Face Daigo Umehara in Street Fighter 5

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Will it be something like, Daigo has to win 10-0 for it to count?
I'd honestly think that would be fair considering it's a professional (and a legendary professional at that).
Actually, even then, the odds are so in favor of Daigo that's not even funny, but at least it would make entertaining to watch instead of just one match out of nowhere.
I think Daigo would take it 10-0 easily if he wanted to. When the skill difference is that great, the only way the pro would lose would be if he was doing it on purpose or if he was under some horribly crippling handicap.

It's like a casual player playing tennis against a seasoned pro. There is no getting a lucky win if the skill difference is that great. The casual player has zero* chance of beating the pro.

If he mains Ken in SFV he's a deadman, Super Free. Daigo always holds back against those scrub japanese players that they put him up against at events.

MarkMan tight with Lupe?

CZ7ZWkDUEAA8O67.jpg

https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/693230381307330560

TacosNSalsa

Okay, I'm watching someones stream right now and he's showing replays...if these names are correct Lupe's Ryu just bodied SpabRog's Rashid...my money is still on Diago but I don't think it's going to be as free as most seem to think

Top Bottom