• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I just want you guys to know that whenever someone gets a haircut Lissar dies a little inside.

No pressure!

Excellent. Driving 75mph and typing on my phone. What could possibly go wrong?

We don't want your wife and children to regret letting you post on GAF, Dave.

This is an interesting thread to follow, I take a small break from RP-GAF and it turns into Facebook friend GAF and awesome RPG avatar gaf. This is the building of a real community, there is some kind of social graph bs someone can come up with.

I second JasonNG (sorry for drunk texting/dialing the other night I missed the meetup!) I wouldn't post Facebook details on this thread the cache lives forever :/
Happy birthday Raw Power!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
same. it had to be cut. sorry laser.

I'm finally out of here for adventures in downtown. I am wearing my glasses so please use telekinesis to ensure they are not lost.

It's a travesty! How can you feel that hot? Have you SEEN the amount of hair I have? My head never gets too hot.

:(

Can I sway you with pictures of when I head rly long hair for like three years?

And it's still longer than the two photos above me...

I believe I have seen them.

You may post them again.

This is an interesting thread to follow, I take a small break from RP-GAF and it turns into Facebook friend GAF and awesome RPG avatar gaf. This is the building of a real community, there is some kind of social graph bs someone can come up with.

I second JasonNG (sorry for drunk texting/dialing the other night I missed the meetup!) I wouldn't post Facebook details on this thread the cache lives forever :/

It's an ever-evolving thread. Been pretty resilient to the Community move too, I have to say. If anything we've opened up even more, for good or for ill. :)

same. it had to be cut. sorry laser.

I'm finally out of here for adventures in downtown. I am wearing my glasses so please use telekinesis to ensure they are not lost.

But the side burns... ;_; Still looks nice, though.

It's a travesty! How can you feel that hot? Have you SEEN the amount of hair I have? My head never gets too hot.

You may post them again.

It's not hot for you? At all? O_O To make mine not hot I used to bundle it up on my head, but then it got heavy. Like, really, really heavy. :(

You may post them again.

I will post MORE than last time, because I'm feeling particularly vain.

162743_10150102824767938_515102937_7477225_3862994_n.jpg

188967_10150093042751486_626856485_6791324_1320326_n.jpg

67161_10150352225880181_521720180_16305840_3472138_n.jpg

...starting to miss the long hair slightly.

EDIT for RawPower: OH SHIT! OH SHIT!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian, lets just cut the bullshit. Will you marry me?

I am kidding... perhaps... right?
This thing between us, it's... you're a Junior, I'm a Member... and we're worlds apart...

This is me assuming you are in Finland.

Sadetar

This thing between us, it's... you're a Junior, I'm a Member... and we're worlds apart...

This is me assuming you are in Finland.
I knew it would boil down to this. I know I am a noobie... I thought you could teach me.

And yes, sadly, I am in Finland. Easy to throw in things like that, cause I know it would be hard for you to claim your conjugal rights. ;)

Time is meaningless to me :O

-rebel-

Some of us have to go into an office to work. (Free coffee!) (Free bad coffee...) (;_;)

Yo H.Pro, you're Diana in the new Hitman.

Observe:
Z2Qtu.png

(Trailer)

There's a recent pic of me with my bangs pulled back that could kinda work for this. She seems more, I dunno, womanly(?), though. She's missing a devious glint to her eye too. ^_-

I don't see it.

edit: Also,
ibtkqowMtY9EtW.png

Go to hell, Giant Bomb.

When did it even ask me?

Because you're a baby, Hawk. A young, young man, innocent in the ways of the world. All those post '81 babies are like this. ;)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I knew it would boil down to this. I know I am a noobie... I thought you could teach me.
I suppose I'll consider it. After all you have apparently beaten SMB3 more times than I have...

And I'm a guy who owns this:
arFwil.jpg

Okay, where does your username come from?

I think the last time I've used my Facebook account was when I got an email about a friend trying to check me in somewhere. Noooooo to that.

OTOH, my Facebook has virtually nothing on it (other than a profile and a bunch of high school friends), so I suppose it wouldn't matter.

Sadetar

I suppose I'll consider it. After all you have apparently beaten SMB3 more times than I have...

And I'm a guy who owns this:
arFwil.jpg
Ok, that just made you instantly way cooler.

Okay, where does your username come from?
It is Finnish. Basicly one of the old forgotten gods. You could translate it perhaps to "the maiden of the rain" or " the goddess of the rain".

I also love the fact that is actually sounds really masculine if you don't understand Finnish. You don't know how much fun it is when people think you are a 9-year-old little boy named Bob from London... Or how hilarious it is when they actually figure out they finally realize they have been playing the whole time with a female. Oh well, some of us just don't have all the indians in the canoe I suppose.

Sadetar

2koHH.gif

Now that is an idiom I have not come across before.
I use it quite often to be honest. I think it is extremely cute.

I am not a baby! I'm a man! A MAN
, baby
!
Awwwww. You can lie yourself as much as you want. We know better. :p

And my gods. I seriously typo all the time. Perhaps that means I should be in bed... but it is only 3.30 am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom