• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

Bah, merely twilight. Got work in the morning, do you?
Nah. I can sleep late.

...And when I actually was working the weekend I went to bed after 6 am anyways and slept under 2 hours in both Saturday and Sunday. I seriously love sleeping (and other bed activities), but I still don't manage to find motivation to crawl there early enough.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I seriously love sleeping (and other bed activities), but I still don't manage to find motivation to crawl there early enough.
I may be able to relate to the sentiments you have described here.

These guys have seen me in the TinyChat long after I should have stopped being awake
and drinking
even when I had work in the morning... :p

I've got a lot of projects on my plate, guys. Could be anything. Maybe I just made a fresh pot of coffee and want to share with world. :D

6qd1q.jpg

Sadetar

I may be able to relate to the sentiments you have described here.

These guys have seen me in the TinyChat long after I should have stopped being awake
and drinking
even when I had work in the morning... :p
I am actually a good girl and extremely picky what comes to alcohol... And also it is easy at my working place, cause it is generally enough if one just informs the colleagues the day before, that one might be having a hangover the next day.

Btw, the best advertisement I have seen in a while.

Seriously, when I actually lack a serious amount of sleep, I also become a bit manic too and I basicly giggle the whole time.

I am sure my colleagues really appreaciated me at work this weekend. ;)

...And some people are cute, some extremely lucky bastards are both and well, some people are like me.

You too? I'm lagged to hell and it's hard to track right now. I keep looking at bacon-related stuff...

zAX5Hl.jpg

Puddles

Banned
Hawkian, if you'd move the beard from your neck to your lower jaw, you'd look a lot like Ryan from The Office when he had a beard.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian, if you'd move the beard from your neck to your lower jaw, you'd look a lot like Ryan from The Office when he had a beard.
I'm actually clean-shaven now, that's not current. But B.J. Novak and I will both take that as a compliment.

Sadetar

You too? I'm lagged to hell and it's hard to track right now. I keep looking at bacon-related stuff...
Yep, that is exactly like me most of my working days. It somehow ends up to giggles and food-related stuff in general.

Music, and it having been recorded after being played

well, during really
Baby, don't say just "music", you should say "good, relaxing music with a nice flow".

I seriously like that. What is it? At this time of a day (or night) it is really awesome in the background.

I'm actually clean-shaven now, that's not current. But B.J. Novak and I will both take that as a compliment.
...That is you in your avatar?

I think I need to propose you again.

Did someone say BJ??

This reminds me

Yesterday Rick Santorum was in Cumming, GA so all the headlines were like "SANTORUM BLASTS OBAMA FROM CUMMING"

Which, hilarious

But if you've been to that area, you know Cumming has a BJ's Wholesale Outlet. How much better would that headline have been if Santorum gave his speech there? Missed opportunity, I think.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Baby, don't say just "music", you should say "good, relaxing music with a nice flow".

I seriously like that. What is it? At this time of a day (or night) it is really awesome in the background.
What is it? I dunno... I was just improvising really. Apparently it's good, relaxing music with a nice flow ;)

So glad you liked.
...That is you in your avatar?
Yeah, quite a few of us have changed back to RealPics for the rest of the month. So you're not alone.
I think I need to propose you again.
Ha, keep 'em coming. You never can tell.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those devo and Timedog pictures were cute. More of that can only be good.
Thread gave me Diabetes. All that's left now is to determine type 1 or 2.
That's like dressing up for Halloween all year long. It's losing it's meaning!
I'd do that if it were socially acceptable. Meaning means only what we impart.

Sadetar

What is it? I dunno... I was just improvising really. Apparently it's good, relaxing music with a nice flow ;)

So glad you liked.
Well, you are welcome. I so wouldn't have praised it that much, if I would have known it was you playing.

Damn, I will end up making you extremely cocky and egoistic, without even meaning to do so. :p

I couldnt play any instrument to save my life... Or well, perhaps Edelweiss with a recorder, but only if it would seriously save my life.

I rather draw or paint.

Yeah, quite a few of us have changed back to RealPics for the rest of the month. So you're not alone.
Brilliant. ^__^

Ha, keep 'em coming. You never can tell.
Hahaha, good to know kitty.

It's getting a bit hot in here *fans self*
Lol. Darling, I am just extremely tired. Tomorrow I will use that as an awesome excuse and deny everything.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well, you are welcome. I so wouldn't have praised it that much, if I would have known it was you playing.

Damn, I will end up making you extremely cocky and egoistic, without even meaning to do so. :p
Oh... I wouldn't worry about that.

I couldnt play any instrument to save my life... Or well, perhaps Edelweiss with a recorder, but only if it would seriously save my life.

I rather draw or paint.
I literally can't draw or paint to save my life, and would thus die if forced at gunpoint to sketch the visual arts equivalent of Edelweiss on a recorder.
Wow. Love this.

Sadetar

I literally can't draw or paint to save my life, and would thus die if forced at gunpoint to sketch the visual arts equivalent of Edelweiss on a recorder.
You make Edelweiss on a recorder sound way more than it actually is. Hahah, and drawing, like basicly anything else, is only practise. And a little bit more practise.

00graf.jpg

Wow. Love this.
Awww, thank you. ^__^

Now when I look at it, I can't believe I was only 14- or 15-year-old, when I did that.

And I feel I should start to draw more again... but I sure as hell need to write my graduating thesis first.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We were just talking about this yesterday in here! Some talent is innate; some people are just born with a knack for music or writing or drawing or sculpting or glassblowing. Practice makes perfect of course and like any skill drawing can be developed enormously over time, but man, I did not get anything in the visual art department in my genes.

Lol. Darling, I am just extremely tired. Tomorrow I will use that as an awesome excuse and deny everything.
Oh, I see how it is. And to think I was this close to recommending you for Member status to the GAF Gold Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom