• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ReCore |OT| Rock Your Core for a Prime Bot

I really want ReCore 2 to happen... seriously. Joule is awesome heroine. This game is underrated and reviewed way too harsh by critics IMO.

I've put in almost 10 hours into the game the last two days and seriously cannot fathom why it reviewed so poorly. There are definitely moments that remind me of the greatness of the Prime trilogy. I can only imagine how it would have turned out if they were given a proper budget and development cycle. That's why ReCore 2 NEEDS to happen.

PaulloDEC

Played the trial. Not bad. Felt snappy, if a little rough. I like the art design and protagonist and dogbot. I'll probably buy it for $20 down the road. Is the story halfway worthwhile?

I think "halfway worthwhile" is actually a good way to describe it. There's some good characters with some nice dialogue, a bunch of interesting audio logs and some in-game storytelling and cut-scenes that do a nice job of building an interesting scenario.

Where it falls down is that it feels like the developers ran out of time/money/both midway through development, as the storytelling becomes simpler, less frequent and less fleshed out as the game goes on.

Finished ReCore. Spent over 40 hours playing, got 80 Prismatic Cores, maxed out all three cores and leveled up all Corebots. Despite some glitches but man, I did have a lot of fun. The controls, gameplay, art direction and design of open world and most dungeons are great and the loading times are much better after update. I wish they could develop the story a bit more since I did enjoy reading the audios (especially Joule's dad). Too bad, game ended too quick with crappy credit roll. A little surprise after credit roll was pretty cool. Hope rumored DLC with 5th Corebot (T8-NK) with new area (currently inaccessible ship launcher area in The Cradle and other dungeon) will come soon.

I really want ReCore 2 to happen... seriously. Joule is awesome heroine. This game is underrated and reviewed way too harsh by critics IMO.

I've put in almost 10 hours into the game the last two days and seriously cannot fathom why it reviewed so poorly. There are definitely moments that remind me of the greatness of the Prime trilogy. I can only imagine how it would have turned out if they were given a proper budget and development cycle. That's why ReCore 2 NEEDS to happen.

I've been saying it for a while, but I feel like Recore might be a perfect springboard game. To avatar-reference myself, it feels a bit like the first Crash Bandicoot; you can see and feel the potential in there, and it could be the gateway to a stellar sequel.

I think "halfway worthwhile" is actually a good way to describe [the storytelling in ReCore]. There's some good characters with some nice dialogue, a bunch of interesting audio logs and some in-game storytelling and cut-scenes that do a nice job of building an interesting scenario. Where it falls down is that it feels like the developers ran out of time/money/both midway through development, as the storytelling becomes simpler, less frequent and less fleshed out as the game goes on.

Agree entirely with the above posts. I also really like Erika Soto's work in this game (she's the voice of Joule). For me, Joule resonates a lot more than Camilla Luddington's Lara, for instance: while Luddington does an admirable job with Crystal Dynamics' vision for Lara, I tend to agree with RagnarokX and Messofanego that CD's new vision for Lara is problematic, in a number of ways. Joule is indeed pretty awesome so far, though.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Sense of scale in this game is impressive. Platforming is both very clever and exhilarating + super frustrating at the same time. Gotta be real quick! It's more often fun though because it controls so well.

How long is the game?
I just got out of the core factory

Matt

I would be very surprised if it did.

John Harker

Also wtf why do sometimes when I want to fast travel, the damn indicator doesn't show up when I use Violet?

It's a massive pain when I warp back to my ship and cannot fast travel back the area I'm in, it takes ages to walk back. What gives?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Also, you're sure it was the last of 4? I've never had one disappear on me, so just to make sure, I would try revisiting each of the 4 cellbot locations. I'd also probably look up a video on YouTube to make absolutely sure I'm double-checking at the correct locations. If you're still coming up with nothing, I'd try tweeting at @RecoreGame & @Xboxsupport (the former is pretty responsive, and the latter will definitely respond) to see what they say, or at least submit the bug at the support web site.

EDIT: This video shows the locations of the 4 cellbots. After you tag the cellbots, they immediately fly away from you and settle into the dungeon door (right where they're supposed to go). So if a cellbot suddenly disappeared on you, there's a chance that it simply flew off to its destination. In which case, there might be one more cellbot out there that you haven't found yet (note that you have to dig with Mack for one of them). But if you double-check the 4 locations in this video and you're still not able to enter the dungeon, that would definitely be worthy of a bug report.

You know what? You might be right. I don't remember digging up a bot.

So the glitch could be that a bot I already found respawned? Hence why it disappeared. God I hope that's it. I'll report back when I play later.

Sense of scale in this game is impressive. Platforming is both very clever and exhilarating + super frustrating at the same time. Gotta be real quick! It's more often fun though because it controls so well. How long is the game? I just got out of the core factory
You just finished 'Story Dungeon 2', going by this outline. So quite a lot of game left!
...sometimes when I want to fast travel, the damn indicator doesn't show up when I use Violet?

Move the mouse if you're using a controller on PC, and the indicator should show up.

PaulloDEC

Agree entirely with the above posts. I also really like Erika Soto's work in this game (she's the voice of Joule). For me, Joule resonates a lot more than Camilla Luddington's Lara, for instance: while Luddington does an admirable job with Crystal Dynamics' vision for Lara, I tend to agree with RagnarokX and Messofanego that CD's new vision for Lara is problematic, in a number of ways. Joule is indeed pretty awesome so far, though.

I've quite enjoyed modern Lara, but I agree that Joule is a fun character and I really enjoyed Soto's performance. We haven't seen a lot of depth yet, but she's got a great feeling of energy and enthusiasm to her and I enjoyed her interactions with all the friendly corebots.

Sense of scale in this game is impressive. Platforming is both very clever and exhilarating + super frustrating at the same time. Gotta be real quick! It's more often fun though because it controls so well.

How long is the game?
I just got out of the core factory

Around 10 hours for just the story is what I'm hearing.

I would be very surprised if it did.

Hey, we're getting Gravity Rush 2. Anything's possible!

Do we have any official information on overall sales at this point?

I'd be very interested to hear this too. I think someone at Microsoft commented that they were happy with the sales, but they kinda always say that.

John Harker

You just finished 'Story Dungeon 2', going by this outline. So quite a lot of game left!

Move the mouse if you're using a controller on PC, and the indicator should show up.

I am using a controller on PC, and that trick worked. What the hell thats so random. Known bug? I think you just saved me from quitting the game early haha.

Which would be a shame because so far I think it's really good

cireza

Recore 2 should exist with a bigger budget.

I hope that the game sells well, despite the disappointing (and unfair) reviews.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Also, you're sure it was the last of 4? I've never had one disappear on me, so just to make sure, I would try revisiting each of the 4 cellbot locations. I'd also probably look up a video on YouTube to make absolutely sure I'm double-checking at the correct locations. If you're still coming up with nothing, I'd try tweeting at @RecoreGame & @Xboxsupport (the former is pretty responsive, and the latter will definitely respond) to see what they say, or at least submit the bug at the support web site.

EDIT: This video shows the locations of the 4 cellbots. After you tag the cellbots, they immediately fly away from you and settle into the dungeon door (right where they're supposed to go). So if a cellbot suddenly disappeared on you, there's a chance that it simply flew off to its destination. In which case, there might be one more cellbot out there that you haven't found yet (note that you have to dig with Mack for one of them). But if you double-check the 4 locations in this video and you're still not able to enter the dungeon, that would definitely be worthy of a bug report.

Thanks SO much. It worked!

Lagamorph

Just finished this.

I really liked the game overall,
but the ending left me hugely underwhelmed. There was no real resolution to the story, no real details of how things got the way they were. The audio logs fill in a few gaps but nowhere near enough. What was dust devil? How/why did Victor take over? Did he really destroy the ships in orbit since we know he lied about killing Kai? What happened back on Earth? What happened to the other humans who were awake on Far Eden before Victor took over?

And then the post credit scene just trying to setup a sequel or DLC that, in all likelihood, isn't going to happen unfortunately. As I understand it sales figures weren't that great for the game.

It's also pretty obvious the game is unfinished really. The tank bot is missing entirely, despite it being on the cover and even sections if the game designed for it (quicksand around the rockets near Kai's crawler) still being in the map. Also the entire southern half of the first area has just been sealed off. Again, either stuff was cut seriously late in development or, again, it was cut for DLC that we're probably not going to get. I'll certainly hope for a sequel or story DLC, but I'm sadly not optimistic it'll happen

Admittedly I didn't 100% the game, I ended with 54 Prismatic cores, but I don't think that would have made much difference. I can't find any mention of a secret 100% ending or anything.

Overall, whats here is great, but the incomplete package leaves a bitter, disappointing taste when you're done.

PaulloDEC

Just finished this.

but the ending left me hugely underwhelmed. There was no real resolution to the story, no real details of how things got the way they were. The audio logs fill in a few gaps but nowhere near enough. What was dust devil? How/why did Victor take over? Did he really destroy the ships in orbit since we know he lied about killing Kai? What happened back on Earth? What happened to the other humans who were awake on Far Eden before Victor took over?

And then the post credit scene just trying to setup a sequel or DLC that, in all likelihood, isn't going to happen unfortunately. As I understand it sales figures weren't that great for the game.

It's also pretty obvious the game is unfinished really. The tank bot is missing entirely, despite it being on the cover and even sections if the game designed for it (quicksand around the rockets near Kai's crawler) still being in the map. Also the entire southern half of the first area has just been sealed off. Again, either stuff was cut seriously late in development or, again, it was cut for DLC that we're probably not going to get. I'll certainly hope for a sequel or story DLC, but I'm sadly not optimistic it'll happen

Admittedly I didn't 100% the game, I ended with 54 Prismatic cores, but I don't think that would have made much difference. I can't find any mention of a secret 100% ending or anything.

Overall, whats here is great, but the incomplete package leaves a bitter, disappointing taste when you're done.

The cut content didn't really bother me much, but the story falling to bits was kind of a bummer.
Even learning more about the three most significant characters on Far Eden (Joule, Kai, Victor) via some audio logs would've been nice, but instead those logs went to three off-world characters and one annoying robot who only speaks in grunts and squeaks. I'm far more interested in the here-and-now than I am in what happened on Earth long before the game started.

Just finished this.

I'm at 51 cores and just finished The Warren this morning.

I think you just saved me from quitting the game early haha. Which would be a shame because so far I think it's really good
Thanks SO much. It worked!
No problem! :) Just remember to vote 'Yes' in this year's ReCore 2 election, continue saying nice things about ReCore, tell your friends not to wait for that price drop, etc ;)
Recore 2 should exist with a bigger budget. I hope that the game sells well, despite the disappointing (and unfair) reviews.
...I also really like Erika Soto's work in this game (she's the voice of Joule). For me, Joule resonates a lot more than Camilla Luddington's Lara, for instance: while Luddington does an admirable job with Crystal Dynamics' vision for Lara, I tend to agree with RagnarokX and Messofanego that CD's new vision for Lara is problematic, in a number of ways...
I've quite enjoyed modern Lara, but I agree that Joule is a fun character and I really enjoyed Soto's performance. We haven't seen a lot of depth yet, but she's got a great feeling of energy and enthusiasm to her and I enjoyed her interactions with all the friendly corebots... I'd be very interested to hear this too. I think someone at Microsoft commented that they were happy with the sales, but they kinda always say that.

There's a lot of potential there! I think Microsoft would be making a mistake to give up on Joule. While some characters can give an impression of depth even when their emotional register is less wide-ranging, some can give an impression of lack of depth, even when their emotions run the gamut! And Erika Soto's Joule for me is in the former category, in an April Ryan / The Longest Journey / Sarah Hamilton kind of way.

Seeing this thread up here is pretty nice as I finished it the other day. It really feels like a budget PS2 game and I had a great time playing through it because of that. There are some annoying things in this game and the ending absolutely falls flat in that it gives no resolution to any bit of its story. I also wish some of the achievements weren't such a grind but that's a bit of a nit pick of mine.

I like a lot of what is here and I would like to see a sequel with a bigger budget and more polish. Fun game overall.

Sydle

Just finished this.

Agreed on every point. Even a week or so after completing it I'm still thinking how I wish MS had handled this better. I hope they give it another shot, but I highly doubt it.

On the subject of the T8-NK frame, & the possibility of DLC (in case folks tuning in missed earlier stuff):
Destructoid posted an article with a vague quote from Microsoft that seemed to imply the Tank was coming as DLC, though no indication of whether free or paid. It isn't clear whether it was an intentional omission or if the Tank was just cut for time/production reasons.

Joe Staten on 9/22/16:
Hey @ReCoreGame fans. The T8-NK frame is not currently available in the game. But please stay tuned for news.
Staten was then retweeted by @ReCoreGame (hashtag #StayTuned), and the web site still says: "The T8-NK frame is not currently available, but please stay tuned for more news."

Nothing in the way of news since the 10/05/16 patch and demo, though.

PaulloDEC

My art book arrived this afternoon!

img_20161013_1937393aq5i.jpg
img_20161013_193757u7qd9.jpg

Some neat character art, including an early Megaman-esque concept for Joule and a sexier exploration of Kai:

And some cut ideas, including an uprising of Violet-style corebots (led by Joule) and a scene where the reactivated terraforming equipment brings the land to life:

Both Violet bot uprising and terraformed Far Eden need to happen in ReCore 2.

Oh man, ReCore 2 ignites my hopeful, optimistic, imagination-driven gamer brain. Just think how epic it could be.

/wistful sigh

Just finished this up today. I probably put in around 25 hours into it. This game could have been amazing. It's a shame they were not allowed to actually, ya know, finish the game. This is a trend I am getting very sick and tired of. Fuck you, publishers.

Anyway, the game was tons of fun, despite all the technical issues. Our group of heroes Joule, Mack, Seth, and Duncan are awesome. I especially liked the animations of the bots. Art direction was great, and there was way more platforming than I expected, which was welcome. It's sad to hear about poor sales... this game concept will never reach it's full potential, which is a damn shame... As I said before, there were some moments that reminded me of the greatness of the Prime series. As it is, ReCore is a good game that could have been a great one if it had been given a little more time/budget.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
These load times still need a LOOOOOOOT of work.

Unreal Engine 4 has tools for Unity compatibility. They need to get a team to convert this game over.

...ReCore 2 ignites my hopeful, optimistic, imagination-driven gamer brain...
We could have had anime Joule?
Neat stuff, thanks for that post, PaulloDEC! Will be one of the few art books I've actually decided to get (Remember Me, Okami, Alice:MR), your post was the last push I needed.
These load times...Unreal Engine 4 has tools for Unity compatibility. They need to get a team to convert this game over.
Interesting thought, didn't know of that possibility. In case other folks (perhaps Collingwood has seen this already) are wondering about how the loading times might be related to Armature's use of the Unity engine, there are some thoughts in a previous post.

blakep267

Just finished this up today. I probably put in around 25 hours into it. This game could have been amazing. It's a shame they were not allowed to actually, ya know, finish the game. This is a trend I am getting very sick and tired of. Fuck you, publishers.

Anyway, the game was tons of fun, despite all the technical issues. Our group of heroes Joule, Mack, Seth, and Duncan are awesome. I especially liked the animations of the bots. Art direction was great, and there was way more platforming than I expected, which was welcome. It's sad to hear about poor sales... this game concept will never reach it's full potential, which is a damn shame... As I said before, there were some moments that reminded me of the greatness of the Prime series. As it is, ReCore is a good game that could have been a great one if it had been given a little more time/budget.

it sucks, but some times you have to cut your losses. Record would've probably sold the same even if it was completely finished. Just look at Sunset overdrive, That game was super polished and didn't do great. Also I don't think its a platform thing. I think it would've bombed on the PS4 also

PaulloDEC

So wait, have we heard something about sales? Source?

...Even a week or so after completing it I'm still thinking how I wish MS had handled this better...

Do folks have ideas about what they could have done better?

I think that, particularly in a post-No Man's Sky environment, one might expect the gaming press to have a heightened sensitivity to things like technical shortcomings, broken promises, and misleading hype. In that environment, probably not such a good idea to push ReCore out in a state that (as their QA personnel must have known) would need post-release patches. Especially unwise to push the game out using verbiage like “From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune...” (if the MN9 associations are already less than helpful, not sure 'legendary' makes it any better) or “...and the makers of Metroid Prime...” (widely perceived as a bit of an overstatement, although the makers in question -- Pacini, Keller, Matthews -- were certainly key personnel).

Stuff like that is not likely to earn much good will from the gaming press, and only makes it harder for reviewers to keep in mind the game's constraints (smaller team, smaller-budget, lower price, Unity engine), when coming upon those aforementioned technical shortcomings. On the other hand, they could have put out stuff like this earlier, which would simultaneously highlight the game's constraints (Unity engine), its ambition (aiming for things that haven't been done in Unity before), and accomplishment (achieving many of those things within Unity, sometimes at the unfortunate expense of longer-than-AAA loading times). This is all aside from giving the game a bit more time, which would have been ideal.

They could also have done a much better job explaining (within the game itself) the game's structure, to better help players avoid insufficiency of cores later in the game. Likewise, some pre-release demo videos (like Polygon's) showed players did not have sufficient awareness of the key game mechanics: even the Staten & Major Nelson stream could have chosen any number of sections that would have better demonstrated the range of ReCore's mechanics and gameplay.

PaulloDEC

Do folks have ideas about what they could have done better?

I think that, particularly in a post-No Man's Sky environment, one might expect the gaming press to have a heightened sensitivity to things like technical shortcomings, broken promises, and misleading hype. In that environment, probably not such a good idea to push ReCore out in a state that (as their QA personnel must have known) would need post-release patches. Especially unwise to push the game out using verbiage like “From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune...” (if the MN9 associations are already less than helpful, not sure 'legendary' makes it any better) or “...and the makers of Metroid Prime...” (widely perceived as a bit of an overstatement, although the makers in question -- Pacini, Keller, Matthews -- were certainly key personnel).

Stuff like that is not likely to earn much good will from the gaming press, and only makes it harder for reviewers to keep in mind the game's constraints (smaller team, smaller-budget, lower price, Unity engine), when coming upon those aforementioned technical shortcomings. On the other hand, they could have put out stuff like this earlier, which would simultaneously highlight the game's constraints (Unity engine), its ambition (aiming for things that haven't been done in Unity before), and accomplishment (achieving many of those things within Unity, sometimes at the unfortunate expense of longer-than-AAA loading times). This is all aside from giving the game a bit more time, which would have been ideal.

They could also have done a much better job explaining (within the game itself) the game's structure, to better help players avoid insufficiency of cores later in the game. Likewise, some pre-release demo videos (like Polygon's) showed players did not have sufficient awareness of the key game mechanics: even the Staten & Major Nelson stream could have chosen any number of sections that would have better demonstrated the range of ReCore's mechanics and gameplay.

I think you've hit on a number of good points there.

For me, I think they probably went about the marketing for ReCore a bit backwards. The people who like the game the most have often been seen describing it as kind of a retro experience; something that evokes PS2 games or even the earlier "collectathon" platformers like Banjo Kazooie. It's pretty much the definition of a AA game.

Then you've got the original unveiling at e3 2015, where the game is announced at the very start of the Microsoft conference with a lavish pre-rendered trailer that evokes not only a legendary creator, but also an all-time fan favourite Nintendo franchise. Phil Spencer gets up in front of the crowd and pimps it as a brand new, XBOX-exclusive IP. Right off the bat, people's expectations are set at the highest level.

Had they sold this game to people as a smaller title, perhaps even one small enough to not merit a physical release, I think folks would've been kinder to it. There clearly wasn't a AAA budget available to Armature, so I've no idea why anyone thought that treating it like a AAA property was a good idea.

Some neat character art, including an early Megaman-esque concept for Joule and a sexier exploration of Kai:

And some cut ideas, including an uprising of Violet-style corebots (led by Joule) and a scene where the reactivated terraforming equipment brings the land to life:

aw man, this is awesome!

PaulloDEC

aw man, this is awesome!

There's some neat stuff in there for sure. I'll try to get a few more snaps tonight.

EDIT: Here's a few more, apologies for the crappy quality:

Some Victor explorations:

And some environments:

This is just US but I doubt there is much difference worldwide.

https://twitter.com/AstronautClaire/status/787033137029193728

Bummer. They probably should've gone with digital-only I guess.

Hopefully it sold a little better in the online stores, though without a Steam release I'm not so sure.

T.O.P

Banned
Tempted to pick this up for 25€

Wondering if they fixed the loading times tho, i haven't followed closely but i remember a thread about 'em being really damn long

Argh. This game is driving me crazy. There are at least two areas completely inaccessible because they are surrounded by that sinking mud, that I can't get past, and I definitely see the glow of some collectables in there.

There are also two or three dungeons that I couldn't get the cellbots required to open. I don't like looking into guides, but is there any hint? I noticed that they change in colors, are the colors some distance based code?

Also, in the last area before the tower, is that really
a giant robot arm
? It would be so good that have some stuff like that in the game XD

I really wish to try 100% in this game, but my last two seasons was basically hours lost trying to find these damn cellbots with no success.

Lagamorph

Argh. This game is driving me crazy. There are at least two areas completely inaccessible because they are surrounded by that sinking mud, that I can't get past, and I definitely see the glow of some collectables in there.

There are also two or three dungeons that I couldn't get the cellbots required to open. I don't like looking into guides, but is there any hint? I noticed that they change in colors, are the colors some distance based code?

a giant robot arm

I really wish to try 100% in this game, but my last two seasons was basically hours lost trying to find these damn cellbots with no success.
The quicksand needs the missing tank bot to cross.

Some of the cellbots are in the sand and you need to use Mack to dig them out.

Haines

Banned
I have this game sitting, unopened yet.

Is there any patches in the pipeline? Any advice on settings or gameplay before jumping in?

Im currently in Gears but considering following it up with this.

Lagamorph

What's the status of the missing bot? I hope they don't charge for it...

I've not seen any word on it yet unfortunately. I'm hoping it'll be added in as free DLC, I mean it's on the cover of the game for crying out loud.

I'm wondering about other missing frames too. The Corebot menu has 4 empty slots after all.

Lagamorph

You can save builds, they're slots for alternative specs, in essence.

Ahhh, didn't realise that. Nice feature to have I suppose, though for me personally it's rather pointless since I just stuck with the highest level parts I could.
I got a few of the 'wacky' cosmetic items like the Horned head for Duncan and the Discoball for the Flying frame, but I never really bothered with them.

Ahhh, didn't realise that. Nice feature to have I suppose, though for me personally it's rather pointless since I just stuck with the highest level parts I could.
I got a few of the 'wacky' cosmetic items like the Horned head for Duncan and the Discoball for the Flying frame, but I never really bothered with them.

Aye, it only makes sense if you're a real min/maxer: switching out bonuses isn't that important really.

GAH. Of course! Is there any indication? A glow of light from beneath the sand? The game is sometimes quite obtuse in communicating what it requires of the player. And it would help immensely if one could switch out teams on the fly. Having to find Violet just to swap in or out a bot is a huge pain.

Lagamorph

GAH. Of course! Is there any indication? A glow of light from beneath the sand? The game is sometimes quite obtuse in communicating what it requires of the player. And it would help immensely if one could switch out teams on the fly. Having to find Violet just to swap in or out a bot is a huge pain.

If anything is hidden in the sand there'll be a dark/black patch to indicate something is there, so you just need to tell Mack to dig when you spot one of those.

If anything is hidden in the sand there'll be a dark/black patch to indicate something is there, so you just need to tell Mack to dig when you spot one of those.

I wonder if I've been staring right at such patches without realizing what they signify. Seems likely. I just made it through
Floor 1 of Eden Tower
but I'm under-leveled for the next one. Time to start digging.

Lagamorph

The hidden cell bots really are terrible really. Most of them are in the general vicinity of the dungeon they unlock, but some of them can be way off where you'd expect them to be. It would help if you could unlock some way of getting a general clue as to their location, like maybe a search area on your map, but as it is the bots could be basically anywhere in a huge open area.

The hidden cell bots really are terrible really. Most of them are in the general vicinity of the dungeon they unlock, but some of them can be way off where you'd expect them to be. It would help if you could unlock some way of getting a general clue as to their location, like maybe a search area on your map, but as it is the bots could be basically anywhere in a huge open area.

I completely agree, and pathfinding in general could use some work. Why can't I set a custom waypoint on the map?

I also concur being able to add a custom Waypoint would have been nice.

Not just nice but essential for a game like this one.

illusionary

a giant robot arm

The quicksand needs the missing tank bot to cross.

Although not the intended approach, you *can* cross the quicksand in The Cradle without the tank frame - it needs some well-placed use of the flyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SlyJygscAU

Top Bottom