• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Renegade Ops |OT| PC lesser race finally joins in the battle against oppression

Firebrand

Do I wait for the game to become one of the daily deals or do I buy the 4 pack with 3 other Gaffers now?
There's bound to be a daily deal as there's a Christmas achievement for it.

On the other hand it's not exactly a terribly expensive game per copy in a 4-pack so if you wanna play it right now, today, why not.

Daigoro

i bought this game recently and have a question.

i started out using the girl with the EMP power, but when i got a game over and went back to the main menu it shows that she was level 4 i think but every other character was already at level 8.

wtf is that all about? something left over from when i played the demo perhaps?

also, the split second freeze/lockup/buzzing on 360 sucks! never had this happen in an arcade game before. why is this shit not fixed? (never happened to me with my short time with the demo, and i ready about it after i bought the game)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
What the hell is up with the online in this game (PC). I have only found 1 person on......EVER since it launched. Is it just my connection or what? The expansion is super cool too. I died at the first huge boss though. I ran out of time while rescuing hostages fml

duckroll

What the hell is up with the online in this game (PC). I have only found 1 person on......EVER since it launched. Is it just my connection or what? The expansion is super cool too. I died at the first huge boss though. I ran out of time while rescuing hostages fml

I don't think anyone plays this game with strangers. It's the sort of game where you would only form up a friends-only lobby when you have a few friends together ready to play. That's my experience anyway.

duckroll

Sounds like I need to coordinate then. Too bad since it sounds like a lot of fun online.

My experience with the online is hit or miss. Some levels are really fun, some levels are really awful in multiplayer. There are certain design hooks which don't really suit the nature of the multiplayer co-op mode well imo.

ArjanN

i bought this game recently and have a question.

i started out using the girl with the EMP power, but when i got a game over and went back to the main menu it shows that she was level 4 i think but every other character was already at level 8.

wtf is that all about? something left over from when i played the demo perhaps?

also, the split second freeze/lockup/buzzing on 360 sucks! never had this happen in an arcade game before. why is this shit not fixed? (never happened to me with my short time with the demo, and i ready about it after i bought the game)

No, zeroes just look like 8s in their font.

tsab

Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please continue shopping on the Amazon.com home page.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
OhXTg.jpg

Kyaw

Yeah same here, just used some random address.

How do I make it Steamworks? It's downloading via Amazon thing right now. o_O

EDIT: Nvm, found the code.
Thanks for the link guys!

Whoa! They actually gave out DLC for free!

This will do Sega after the appalling delays and launch on PC.

It appears as Steam Store for me, not complimentary!

Grisby

Hey guys is the game super difficult or relatively beatable? I'm finishing up Ms Splosion man and kinda want something not nut clamping difficult.

Volcynika

Hey guys is the game super difficult or relatively beatable? I'm finishing up Ms Splosion man and kinda want something not nut clamping difficult.

Game's not too difficult (I beat it on normal FWIW). Also has multiple difficulty selections if that helps. Roxie or w/e is easy mode with her special though.

OnPoint

Anybody else have a problem with the driving controls? I feel like I'm having a derp moment when I play this game -- the truck never turns in the direction I think it should. I want to like this, but it's killing my enjoyment.

Top Bottom