• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 0 HD |OT| I'm Rebecca! Let's do our best!

Woah, this games looks amazing. Both games (REmake and Zero) are absolutlely timeless. I miss those pre-rendered backgrounds in modern games.
Feels great to be back :D

:(

that coverart is so bad tho

It gets worse, it's about as bare bones as it gets. There is no menu or anything. You just put the disk and it allows you to install both games as if you just bought both games from the store then when you want to launch a game, you'll just have to choose which one you want from your library.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
It gets worse, it's about as bare bones as it gets. There is no menu or anything. You just input the disk and it allows you to install both games as if you just bought both games from the store then when you want to launch a game, you'll just have to choose which one you want from your library.

Yeah, this is not something I would usually do, but I bought the physical just because it exists.

Have digital unlocking in a few hours, physical will just go on the shelf next to my GC copies

yop

Germany here, too :D

Man this game is so cool, I never understood the criticism.
And it looks phenomenal. This game is 14/15 years old, my god.

I had pretty much the same thoughts playing the Gamecube version recently.I felt it held up incredibly well aesthetically for a relatively old game. Hopefully EU unlock will be soon...

Haha! Pardon me! Sometimes I forget how many countries we actually share the same time zone with!

No problem, mostly all European countries share the same time zone, pretty hard to keep the overview on that :)

Germany here, too :D

Man this game is so cool, I never understood the criticism.
And it looks phenomenal. This game is 14/15 years old, my god.

Oh nice, didn't know that :D.

Yeah me neither, I know that there a more monsters than zombies but oh well.
Capcom did a pretty good job on making the textures better. One of the reasons I want to replay it too, especially with 60 fps.

lol.gif

Ready for fixed camera angle RE action!

Also,

somedayd1svk.png

I sat here for two hours wondering which Resident Evil character this is, only for me to realise right when I'm about to go to bed. Poor Regina.

It gets worse, it's about as bare bones as it gets. There is no menu or anything. You just put the disk and it allows you to install both games as if you just bought both games from the store then when you want to launch a game, you'll just have to choose which one you want from your library.

at least they gave us the data files unlike MGSV pc which was a steam installer and a game key.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
On my side, I bought it twice, I bought it on Steam to gift it to a friend and I bought my own key on GMG (I decided to buy on Steam as opposed to key before it was on GMG, but also like supporting games of the sort).

But my GMG key hasn't arrived yet. ;3; I hope it arrives before the game unlocks.

I lost 40 minutes of progress because I made the wrong decision, lol. I love it.
Of course it'll take me only 10-15 minutes to reach the point where I died and that's why I love this game design. To anyone who has never played the old RE games: The souls games are pretty similar in this regard: Dying is your own fault, take risks and don't save every 5-10 minutes.

I played up until the surprise
scorpion boss
and got killed.
Game seems cool so far, next time I'll leave room to pick up
the shotgun

Bergerac

I'm only interested in Rebecca's Zero Beta costume, would be the only one I would buy.

Yeah I generally prefer the Cody/Nurse variant but am buying the Steam version. Not too bothered either way as I prefer default costumes usually, in fact I've never liked many of the RE costumes. The only exceptions were Jill's outfits in original REmake and even then I still prefer the default.

I think they went overboard on alt costumes.

Top row:

Cowgirl (from REmake)
Leather
Basketball (from a RE2 photo)
Prototype (from RE0 N64 version)

Second row

Cheerleader (from Deadly Silence)
STARS alt (from RE1 Director's Cut)
Nurse (from Mercenaries 3D)
RE1 (from original RE1)
Wesker mode

Third row are same except the T-shirts logo, not sure the far right 3 will be for all regions.

oCie7sA.jpg

Top Bottom