• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Richard 'Hamster' Hammond of The Grand Tour thinks ice cream is for homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/ProducerOllie/status/813521951725649920

C0ofYehW8AAxP3i.jpg

It appears that in a recent episode of The Grand Tour, in which he is joined by fellow "comedians" James May and Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond likens males consuming ice cream to be something that homosexuals would do, and quite importantly, something he wouldn't do because he is a heterosexual.

Obviously this is hilarious and he is just saying it because it's a joke like one of those funny racist jokes which they do on Top Gear which are ok because they're just fun charismatic lads doing the banter and telling it like it is.

Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWsoIwhaL5E

androvsky

Even Clarkson thought he lost it... within the bounds of all three of the hosts taking turns being cartoon parodies of themselves in this series.

Fuck Top Gear. Of course, car guys will defend this just like the did Clarkson punching out that director.

Good thing I ditched them out a long time ago for better car shows that don't have knobs for hosts.

Yeah probably need to fire the writer who gave them that one. Reminds me of the fudge packer joke they made last run of Top Gear.

Shit isn't okay.

andymcc

Banned
Complaining about being concerned with not looking straight while wearing a mostly unbuttoned pink shirt? 🤔

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
CG_yEowUkAAOiwz.jpg

The swirled one is called the Michael Jackson. You don't want to know the chocolate cones name...

pswii60

Have you decided to report this exclusively to GAF after watching the latest episode, or are you repeating something you've already seen reported?

pxleyes

Banned
Fuck Top Gear. Of course, car guys will defend this just like the did Clarkson punching out that director.

Good thing I ditched them out a long time ago for better car shows that don't have knobs for hosts.
No you didn't because there is no better car show. Of course calling it a car show is a oversimplification.

negitoro7

Their schtick is really tired and old now. I enjoyed Chris Harris and Rory Reid segments on the new Top Gear much more than the Grand Tour show.

WedgeX

Banned
Conflicted. His eating less ice cream means more ice cream for the rest of us. But also hate this homophobic shit.

Hammond has always been the "country" one of the two, as well, he lives in rural Wales and is a bit of a cunt.

I like the show, they're funny, it's entertaining.

But he and Clarkson are assholes.

May's good people though.

First the Mexican food thing, now this. What is wrong with English people? Does anything that isn't boiled resemble vomit or emasculation to them? Would fried ice cream, a Mexican specialty (in the US anyway) be considered the food of effeminate bulimic???

I wonder what the point of the joke is even supposed to be? Licking ice cream is a bit like licking cock?

Boy howdy that's hilarious.

Yeah shit is just awful, no excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom