• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grand Tour (Top Gear Two/Three - Clarkson/May/Hammond) Anticipation and News

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few details coming out of a session at the Edinburgh TV Festival..

Andy Wilman says Grand Tour reported £4m an episode budget is 'bollocks' #edtvfest

Andy Wilman: 90% Grand Tour films shot. All in 4K. And Jeremy Clarkson driving through Game of Thrones set #edtvfest

Clarkson et al Amazon deal for Grand Tour is 12 shows a year, 3 years, with option after that. First show 70 mins #edtvfest

Andy Wilman on Grand Tour: 'If we don't hit our targets they will send a hit man. Next day delivery. Amazon Direct' #edtvfest

Andy Wilman would prefer Grand Tour to go out on Amazon weekly. Says doesn't have box set/binge appeal #edtvfest
https://twitter.com/johnplunkett149

They've also shown a preview of the tent segments of the show.

Got my email this morning and filled that out so quick. Reading on reddit some others got calls back already. I'm getting super excited about the possibility of going to this filming. So if you get any info before I do let me know. And if I get info I'll post back here.

terrible

Banned

FGRArdp.png

lol

Can we have a thread rule that people can't derail the thread discussing how someone who hit someone is glamourized? as someone always comes in threads about Clarkson and co to do that

Harmen

I just found out there is no official means to view this in my country (The Netherlands). We don't have Amazon Prime.

slider

Just watched the trailer on the train. Were those cars the 918, La Ferrari and the P1??

Don't shoot me, car fiends. I'm into the watching and driving but otherwise I only have a passing interest.

Lima

Just watched the trailer on the train. Were those cars the 918, La Ferrari and the P1??

Don't shoot me, car fiends. I'm into the watching and driving but otherwise I only have a passing interest.

Yes it was one of the first things they shit for the new show.

What other road trip formats are you pining for? Them driving around in shitty beaters was some of the best top gear material.

Totally agree, but I can't fucking stand those Reliant Robins. They've been done (on last season of Top Gear too no less). Plenty of other cool cars to choose from.

Does the season come all at once or is it weekly releases or...?
No one knows yet even the executive producer does not know yet.
But I bet its weekly.

Also they have said on their social account that the show will be available in some form for all countries that do currently not have amazon prime but what is entails nobody knows yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom