• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Then why did you click on the spoiler?
It is because zero makes brilliant additions.

Well yeah clicking on the spoiler was probably a little stupid but I didn't think the Riverdale producers would spoil me in what was supposed to be the official promo synopsis.

As for the killer, my guess is still Jason's Father. There was a little foreshadowing of it in the last episode with the whole "Jason had an argument with his Father and threw Polly's ring at him". I could be completely off-base and I'm half-expecting something out of left-field but this is the prediction I'm sticking with.

We find out in a matter of hours!

Polly has the mental health issues and she's a little crazy but I totally bought the whole "I loved Jason and wanted to run away with him" angle so I don't believe it's her.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We're almost ready to go! I can't watch live! Sad!
Jellybean is the killer.

Fake News.

The killer is Moose in the study with his horse c@&k.

cj_iwakura

tumblr_m4r1uxZA4x1qippux.png

Sean C

Jughead's mom got introduced through a phone call and is TERRIBLE without saying a word. That's a new record!
She left her teenage son behind with an alcoholic, criminal father. She was already terrible.

Also, Archie's Mom, your legal advice is terrible.

Top Bottom