• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahvostik

XShagrath said:
Essentially, the "Pro" part of the drums are just the cymbal pack. They're releasing a new 3-cymbal pack that are better material and are tilted differently, but they just plug into the RB2 kit. I haven't heard anything about them actually making a full new kit.

Mad Catz will be making a full new kit for RB3. I'll be getting it (with the cymbals).

as read from a press release:
To be formally announced in due course, Mad Catz will be offering updated versions of the guitar and drum peripherals from prior versions of Rock Band, as well as improved microphones in support of the Rock Band 3 vocal harmony feature.

XShagrath

ahvostik said:
Mad Catz will be making a full new kit for RB3. I'll be getting it (with the cymbals).

Guess you're right. I thought I had heard that, but didn't see pricing. Therefore I chalked it up to me just being crazy. Like whoever it was earlier said, it'll probably be cheaper to get an RB2 kit and the Pro Cymbals pack anyways.

MrOctober said:
That's fucking excessive.

6sby3a0.gif

Ashour

AvidNobody said:
What do they mean by independent track speed? Each song's track is a different speed depending on the tempo of the song?
Means the highway for every instrument is different depending on the difficulty. If you're playing expert and your friend is playing medium, your highway will be faster than his highway.

ahvostik

Ashour said:
Means the highway for every instrument is different depending on the difficulty. If you're playing expert and your friend is playing medium, your highway will be faster than his highway.

is that necessarily true?

I thought the track speeds are the same unless you manually change them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom