• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread title sucks....I use to be able to find the old thread fast as hell. Im to lazy to subscribe to this thread. this will take some getting use too BB.

BigBlackGamer said:
this thread title sucks....I use to be able to find the old thread fast as hell. Im to lazy to subscribe to this thread. this will take some getting use too BB.

I just went through the main page, and couldn't find it. Had to use my subscribed threads.

QUOTATION MARKS WERE THE POWER.

BigBlackGamer said:
blashempy.

I wanna hear Paramore do Fix You.

Struct09

Even more hyped for Rock Band 2 after watching the 1UP Show. Three weeks! Although I will get to play it at PAX next weekend :D

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Synth_floyd said:
What are the most over exposed bands in Rock Band and Guitar Hero?

Rush
Foo Fighters

I mean these two bands are in everything. Any others?

Overexposed? No, I'd like a lot more of those two, thanks.
The only band that we need a long, long break from is Nine Inch Nails. They have seven songs in Rock Band to date and I couldn't take any more of their fucking lame guitar work.

I might be the only person that thinks this way, but I'd love to see some Eve 6 as downloadable content. Those songs are so much fun to sing.

Belgand

McBradders said:
You should be able to re-do the credit card details and information, but you're stuck with the account name unfortunately.

Oh, and welcome to the current Gen :D Buy Uncharted, RAWR!

Yeah, I just pulled out the credit and redid all the other info and created a new account for my own use. It's annoying to have to keep it around, but hey, it's worth it.

Heh, I'm still using my SD TV and that's going to be for a long time still I bet. For one thing I'm an AV nerd so when I get an HD I'm the type to be looking at 1080P projectors and the such (ok, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that) and for two, I'm broke as hell. So, I'm not entirely in the current gen.

As for Uncharted I found after playing the demo that while it seems fun I really, really suck at it. Grr... consoles are not designed to aim at anything. Ought to just restrict that sort of thing to PCs where you can use the mouse and actually hit something rather than constantly getting shot up. Regardless I've found a local selling it for $30 so I'm gonna be moving on that soon.

Now LBP....

Struct09

crowphoenix said:
I might be the only person that thinks this way, but I'd love to see some Eve 6 as downloadable content. Those songs are so much fun to sing.

I'm with you. Eve 6 has some pretty good songs.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
So I did a little bored math. After Moving Pictures, and accounting for both discs... 20 bands make up half the entire catalog of songs.

Dan, I wanna do a little Price is Right here. Is at least one of those 6 albums from a band totally new to the series? If so, honk a car horn. Thanks.

Ten-Song

Charron said:
So I did a little bored math. After Moving Pictures, and accounting for both discs... 20 bands make up half the entire catalog of songs.

Dan, I wanna do a little Price is Right here. Is at least one of those 6 albums from a band totally new to the series? If so, honk a car horn. Thanks.

They've got a Cars album and a Judas Priest album and both of those bands weren't in the game before, so I don't think it's impossible to see new bands for album downloads.

XShagrath

So I did a little driving around and a little calling around, and I finally found a store that's doing a midnight launch for the 360 game-only version! That's another 8 additional hours of rockin' out on the 14th!

I think they're releasing Rush this week just because my 360 died. This stuff always happens to me. I missed Pixies last time if my memory serves me correctly. Bands I like must never be played the day they come out!

Ten-Song

TheGreatDave said:
I think they're releasing Rush this week just because my 360 died. This stuff always happens to me. I missed Pixies last time if my memory serves me correctly. Bands I like must never be played the day they come out!

So if they ever release some Pavement, that'll mean your TV's likely to burst into flames the same day?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Ten-Song said:
They've got a Cars album and a Judas Priest album and both of those bands weren't in the game before, so I don't think it's impossible to see new bands for album downloads.

Oh, I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just hoping it's the case.

I also think more things should be confirmed via car horn.

bounchfx

Kafel said:
With the Rush album, it will be at least 3 weeks I haven't bought a song in RB.

:(

This is disgusting. I hope it's because of money and not poor taste.

It's harder and harder for me to come to the RB/GH thread nowadays, I just get really sick reading some of these posts. Paramore? Really? Fuck.

I think I'll do us all a favor and keep my visits to a bare minimum.

More rush is always a good thing. ALWAYS.

Grecco

The talk of 6 albums coming made me think of which ones id like to see.

How bout this for the "alternative" slot

51d8lHAD7CL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Burden in my hand was pretty neat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDRZtMkeRbY

I want some of the last Soundgarden stuff instead of their early stuff

LakeEarth

Burden in my Hand would be a great Rockband song. Pretty much every song in Badmotorfinger, Superunknown and Down on the Upside would be great.

bounchfx said:

It's harder and harder for me to come to the RB/GH thread nowadays, I just get really sick reading some of these posts. Paramore? Really? Fuck.

so is more paramore.

I say this to get u angry :eek:

XShagrath

bounchfx said:

You've got a friend in me.

Ten-Song

n67120.jpg

Bad Religion: The Empire Strikes First

I would kill to see this as the next full album download. KILL.

BigBlackGamer said:
so is more paramore.

I say this to get u angry :eek:

Aside from the songs they have confirmed now, I can think of very few other Paramore songs that would actually be FUN to play...

But then again, I didn't think CrushCrushCrush would have been a fun song to play at first...

Ten-Song said:
Aside from the songs they have confirmed now, I can think of very few other Paramore songs that would actually be FUN to play...

But then again, I didn't think CrushCrushCrush would have been a fun song to play at first...

oh no doubt. I welcome more paramore. they are fun to play. ;)

birdman

Ten-Song said:
n67120.jpg

Bad Religion: The Empire Strikes First

I would kill to see this as the next full album download. KILL.

You have my full vote on that. Process of Belief would be a good one too I think.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
birdman said:
It'll never catch on.

Peartuesday, then? Ridiculous drum kit pics are go.

Synth_floyd said:
Foo Fighters

There are a ton of Foo songs that would be awesome to have. The thing about the Foo is that they've been going strong for a long time and every album has at least two awesome songs on it. I can think of like 10 songs I want from them still.

I would love some U2 albums? How do you guys think this would hold up in the game? Obviously the vocals would be amazing, and guitar solos and stuff would be so much fun, but would the drums and bass be fun to play?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I want some more Radiohead. It's ridiculous that the game has been out for so long and there has only been 1 Radiohead DLC.

Creep. Fucking Creep.

Whoever decided on that, fuck you.

Paranoid Android would be a difficult fit for the game really, but there's plenty of good Radiohead songs that would work. Just would have been much better than My Iron Lung, and every single song off Kid A would probably be better than fucking Creep. Seriously. Fuck Creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom