• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

honestly its always just more efficent making it rocketgaf rocketgaf

there's no mean lurkers or anything

edit: ewwwwww 4v4 server with bots??

cmon guys :(

Ran rp

I've just had like 4 games in a row where I'm up 4-5 points, i score my last goal, my opponent suddenly stops playing and i start fooling around with their car just in case they come back, then they finally disconnect... I just want to finish a game before going to bed :/

1v1 is great though. I can play slower and smarter because the ball isn't flying all over the damn place and games against skilled opponents are nuts.

edit: still trying to finish a game :lol

Pachimari

Just bought this for PC. So now I have it on both PS4 and PC but at the moment I prefer to play on PC. Can't wait to play against you guys!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Any ETA on a patch for the sound crash bug? It's extremely annoying, literally breaks the game when it happens. And you're also stuck having to play a full match with no sound (which feels weird) unless you want to get banned from matchmaking.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahaha :[ it was awful.
Here's a taste while the bigger gifs upload.
U7WHcxg.gif

edit: Here's our only good play, and that's only because Freddie was there to make up for my crappy hit hahaha.

And here's our amazing save. ahahahahha

Dartastic

I should probably get together with some top level GAF players to figure out where I stand. Not tonight though, because I'm drunk. Send me DM if you wanna play sometime. :)

Jumped back in yesterday after a few weeks off, man I'm terrible at this game again. Timing is completely shot, but I still had great games and made some excellent saves.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Is there any difference between the bodies and wheels besides cosmetic? Speed, hit box?

Nope, its just cosmetic. My daughter designs mine. I have a camp pirate car which is purple with pink skulls and a pirate hat and flag.

False, there are hitbox differences. They are all the same shape (basically just a rectangular block), but they vary a bit in size. This has been confirmed by the devs, and should be pretty obvious when you compare the height of the van vs one of the flatter cars (which seem disadvantageous to use for that reason). If they had exactly the same hitbox it would look and feel weird.

Shiv47

This may be more of a PS4 question than a Rocket League one, but my kids are playing this, both logged in to their subaccounts on PSN. My question is, can the second account save anything they've unlocked or do they lose it once the game is logged off? I'm assuming my son (playing as player one) is the primary save, but I wanted to avoid child 2 losing everything each time they play if possible.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
This may be more of a PS4 question than a Rocket League one, but my kids are playing this, both logged in to their subaccounts on PSN. My question is, can the second account save anything they've unlocked or do they lose it once the game is logged off? I'm assuming my son (playing as player one) is the primary save, but I wanted to avoid child 2 losing everything each time they play if possible.

Only the primary player gets his unlocked items and such saved, I'm pretty sure.

When I play, my sister logs in to her account for splitscreen and has all her trophies/items unlocked and saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom