• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace

Banned
The FUCK is wrong with the servers? I just got kicked for being idle a second after the match started, twice. And the match before that I got disconnected. Annoying.

EDIT: And now I'm banned because the servers are shit. FUCKING LOL.

Yep I just got kicked for being idle twice in a row before a game started.

rObit

Banned
I think it's because they just pushed the update. Was having the same issue. Restarted my ps4 and it's starting the patch.

Arjen

The FUCK is wrong with the servers? I just got kicked for being idle a second after the match started, twice. And the match before that I got disconnected. Annoying.

EDIT: And now I'm banned because the servers are shit. FUCKING LOL.

EDIT 2: Is it because I didn't have the patch? I checked, and there wasn't one (now there is). Maybe handle that situation more smoothly next time, guys...

Same thing happened to me just now. Wtf.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I think it's because they just pushed the update. Was having the same issue. Restarted my ps4 and it's starting the patch.

Yeah, guess so. They should try to handle that more smoothly next time. Not fun to get banned from matchmaking through no fault of your own.

EDIT: Patch downloaded, now we'll see...

EDIT: Oh right, still banned.

AcridMeat

Banned
Excited to start the season. What sort of rewards can we expect? Antennas based on rank? Wheels? Hat?

Also sad to see there's no Giant Bomb or GAF flag.

Babalu.

awesome patch.

there is really only 1 more thing that I'm in want of and that's saving custom cars individually to each car/side.

after that some new weird maps like the old game and its perfect.

patch fixed almost all my complaints though so that's great.

Clydefrog

Sweet update!

I didn't know you could get special items for being high rank at the end of a season. Time to 1v1 my way to silver, hehehe

Backlogger

Hopefully by the time I get home from work everyone will be updated and the disconnecting from games for being idle issue won't be an issue anymore.

Ardenyal

Played 2 doubles matches and lost both because I got matched against premades, nothing since then when queueing for solo standard. Lost my gold 1 in doubles but whatever.

Shockingly accurate.
zOCrhZc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom