• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live: Season 41 |OT| Starring the Real Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirj

Any idea what the sunglasses that future had? The ones that are fully mirrored and appear to have no frames?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well that was one of the worst episodes in a long time.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Only Jay Pharaoh and that Trump advertisement were the bright spot

So maybe 5 minutes of a 90 minute show was decent...

That was a great episode. Ariana totally surprised me, much like Bruno Mars when he hosted. That was a spot-on Jennifer Lawrence impression, too.

You can hear her laugh when Larry David introduces her the second time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ariana was a better host than I expected. She does have acting experience, so I guess SNL really isn't a huge stretch for her. Her Jennifer Lawrence impression was perfect. The Riblet bit on Weekend Update had me cracking up too.

I was really not looking forward to this episode and it turned out to probably be one of the best of the season. Really surprised me.

So did Ariana really unintentionally drop the word "shit" during her monologue song? The rest of it was hilarious though.

It seemed so weird that I thought it was supposed to be part of the joke. The whole controversy thing and then saying shit on live tv? It just seemed so instant and in flow.

It's funny, I was just thinking the other day dinklage would make a great host. And now here we are. Hope it's a good one!

Over/under on midget jokes better be 0.

Wag

The pooh skit is awful.

They have a great actor like Dinklage on and this is the shit they give him?

OK, the Naked and Afraid bit is pretty funny.

Wag

Yeah, a Glory Hole skit. Why don't they just say "Penis" a million times like they did 10+yrs ago.

Now I've seen it all- someone pissed their pants in a skit.

Wag

Holy shit. I didn't expect much from Russel Crowe but he's the best host they've had in ages.

Who knew he was so funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom