• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live: Season 41 |OT| Starring the Real Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Larry David HAS to be on tonight's episode. He just has to.

yaaaaasssssss

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
YOU'RE BALD!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bgamer90

Banned
Sound guy is messing up on this alien sketch.

Edit: Man, that was really bad. The majority of sketches in this episode were horrible.

I wish it stopped with the Prince performances. The Prince Show was terrible, it was Armisen and Rudolph doing the exact same unfunny thing repeatedly what felt like a hundred times over the course of showing them. At least when they originally aired their unfunniness was spread out.

BJK

Wardrobe is doing quite the good job with Ms. Larson tonight; I may have a crush on C.C. Toxic.

Crud

Banned
This performance is awful mad corny. Song is just more of the same flavor of the month bs. smh dis fool whispering n shit. Awful.

This performance is awful mad corny. Song is just more of the same flavor of the month bs. smh dis fool whispering n shit. Awful.
It gave me the chance to finally show my wife the hotline bling/wii shop channel mashup. The only good thing he's worth

Kronotech

I feel like I'm one of the only ones around here who really likes the current cast. It has some of the strongest performers in recent years imo. Bobby Moynihan, Kate McKinnon, Kenan, Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennett, Cecily, and Taran are some constant standouts for me. It's the writing lately that's been really bad. Lots of misses. They seem to continue to lose their good head writers along with some of the bigger cast members.

Weekend Update was on point this week though, which has been rare.

shanafan

Gotta admit, the last skits on the show are always misses but I got a kick out of the Spring Fling dance skit. Drake looked like the Hulkster, lol.

Futureman

I think this SNL cast is pretty decent. I haven't watched really since I was in high school (I'm 31), but I've been catching it recently and enjoy it.

Courtney Barnett is awesome.

vatstep

Holy fucking shit, those last two sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom