• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAVAGE EMPIRE Kickstarter! [UPDATE: FULLY FUNDED! 24 Hours Left!]

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Backed it too.

There should be a 'bish gets his old avatar back tier' :eek:(

Jawmuncher

3 Days left! We're close to the end now and so close to the goal. If you have any avenues in which to share the project please do so!!

Enk

makes good threads.
Backed! I wish I had more I could donate on my end, but I'll do what I can for a fellow C64 brethren.

I'm surprised more GAFers are not jumping to support this, especially considering Bish is somewhat a legend around these parts. Every little bit helps folks!

I wish I had a larger social media network to help push this.

I need these damn dinos in my life. C'mon GAF, only a little bit more.

Woah so close to the final goal! Hope to God this makes it. Looking like it will. I'll be pledging $50 for the physical version before the campaign ends so hopefully my pledge will contribute to this reaching the finish line. It's great to see this thread visible because it keeps reminding me that I need to pledge before time runs out. Looking forward to seeing this funded.

Permission to post unrelated dinosaur gifs as we head down the home stretch?

Funny-GIF-Dinosaur-Prank.gif

antitrop

Congrats to bish!

Now time for me to forget that this exists until an e-mail pops up telling me my PDF file is ready to download. :p

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Bish! Now on that thing where we're getting threads bigger than 20K posts...
Kidding.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. The tweets have me all on hype but I had no where to type because shit was temporarily down.

So happy for everyone that is behind this, especially Bish. It is always amazing to see someone's dream come to fruition, and I'm genuinely excited to be apart of it.

Just wait until this shit explodes into an entire culture. BOOOOM.

deleted

Nice!

I like the premise, but I'm not too big on comic books. I'm happy to see your project working out nonetheless! Have fun with Dinosaurs, Bish :)

Top Bottom