• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Savage Empire Kickstarter: A Dino Graphic Novel by Bish [Only 24 Hours Left!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, has this project been posted in Comic Book GAF? This project is a comic book first. If it's not posted, we should alert them.

It's on track to success.

I just need to get paid before I can contribute my mighty portion of what will probably not be as much as I'd like because reality.

Help spread the word. I already posted it on r/dinosaurs a week ago. We need to find other places with big audience to promote to. I already promoted it to all the dinosaur groups I'm a part of.

bengraven

Help spread the word. I already posted it on r/dinosaurs a week ago. We need to find other places with big audience to promote to. I already promoted it to all the dinosaur groups I'm a part of.

Really? Usually if you put the link in you get a warning that it was already posted recently. Maybe that was a plugin I had that isn't working anymore.

LycanXIII

Oh nice, this ends on Friday, right after I get paid. Will be backing this for the physical edition. Good luck, bish!
Edit: Oh, guess my pledge put it over $12k CAD, almost there!

Not yet. You think I should at this stage?

You clearly have enough artwork and fleshed out concepts that it wouldn't hurt. Plus after the success of Jurassic World and the fact that almost no Company stupidly has failed to have any Dinosaur related media in the pipeline gives you an enormous headstart. Everything is zombies, super hero deconstruction or fantasy at a time when people want something fresh you'd be filling a void.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Bishop I would support your endeavor in a heartbeat, but medical issues have sidelined me pretty bad financially

I wish I can drop money on this, best wishes and support from GRX, may not mean much but rooting for ya

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It's July 7th.
Ah, I still can't make it, big commitment in the way for most of July.

You clearly have enough artwork and fleshed out concepts that it wouldn't hurt. Plus after the success of Jurassic World and the fact that almost no Company stupidly has failed to have any Dinosaur related media in the pipeline gives you an enormous headstart. Everything is zombies, super hero deconstruction or fantasy at a time when people want something fresh you'd be filling a void.
Already reaching out. Thanks!

Bishop I would support your endeavor in a heartbeat, but medical issues have sidelined me pretty bad financially

I wish I can drop money on this, best wishes and support from GRX, may not mean much but rooting for ya
Means everything. Thank you and get better man.

I just finished recording a podcast with Slovenly Gamer for release tomorrow, plus another big announcement.

Lord Bishop, Keeper of the Goose and Fox,

I have pledged my worth to you, oh lord, from mine own sweat and toil and hardship I hath given to thee my donation.

Meager as it is, the lifeblood of men flows within it. Lo, this day shalt be honored in my memory as the day I, a lesser man, gazed up the giant shoulders of giants covered in bronze and shit.

I chose to mark my place in history. For I chose not to be a slave to the wallet.

All hail our new dinosaur overlords.

Jawmuncher

3 Days left! We're close to the end now and so close to the goal. If you have any avenues in which to share the project please do so!!

Enk

makes good threads.
Backed! I wish I had more I could donate on my end, but I'll do what I can for a fellow C64 brethren.

I'm surprised more GAFers are not jumping to support this, especially considering Bish is somewhat a legend around these parts. Every little bit helps folks!

GhaleonEB

Backed! I wish I had more I could donate on my end, but I'll do what I can for a fellow C64 brethren.

I'm surprised more GAFers are not jumping to support this, especially considering Bish is somewhat a legend around these parts. Every little bit helps folks!

It helps that the comic looks cool as hell. The artwork is amazing, the premise great, and the people behind it talented. I really hope this makes it across the finish line - just 4 days left.

deafmedal

A plea to those that would listen:

For less than the price of a cup of coffee, Gaffers can help someone in need. Someone starving, someone with dreams just like you and I. It's easy to say "Someone else will do it, maybe another day..." That day is today. Click on the link above and sponsor one dear Gaffer and he'll send you pictures and letters showing how much your donations have helped this poor child born into a war torn land of despair.

YOU can be the difference. Click today.

Kinsei

Banned
I pledged $30. I was gonna just wait and buy it after it came out, but I would feel bad if it ended up falling short by a few bucks so I did what I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom