• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAVAGE EMPIRE Kickstarter! [UPDATE: FULLY FUNDED! 24 Hours Left!]

Stiler

Please tell me they scrapped the whole "Space marine" angle? all we need is another space marine.

I hope it's more like the n64 games, or hell and open world game might even be amazing if done right, just keep the Native American Turok.

NotLiquid

Rattlesnakejb

1 GAF post
Either this is a half elaborate troll and self promotion or this is the real thing. huh.

How can he have one post and not be a Junior / be able to make threads?

Something tells me a staffer did some sneaky work behind the scene

ChaosXVI

Well, if this is indeed real, they definitely picked the right time to announce it. I've never actually played any of the Turok games, so I'd definitely be curious to see more.

kulapik

How can he have one post and not be a Junior / be able to make threads?

Something tells me a staffer did some sneaky work behind the scene

Bish was like "everyone has to see this" on Twitter so he gave probably him a account and instantly membered him.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Well it cannot be as bad as the first

image.php

I trust that a 7 year gap and a general move away from the height of when every shooter wanted to be gritty and like Call of Duty/Gears of War/Halo should do the game's design good.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I wasn't a big fan of the 2008 Turok, but I loved the three N64 ones so much that I'm willing to give a new one a shot.

Please be real. Although I'd like a T2 SoE remake, a franchise revival is welcomed. Turok and Body Harvest were literally my 2 favourite games growing up.

Top Bottom