• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEA trademarks "Helldivers" - one of PS4's first-year exclusives?

wish Sony had kept the Warhawk guys around. Say what you will about Starhawk, but Warhawk was a nice early exclusive on PS3. I mean Shadow Fall's multiplayer will be similar to CoD or Crysis 2/3, Sony needs a differentiating title

Was thinking just that the other day. Though they really botched it with Starhawk. All people wanted was Warhawk in space. Not that hard to do. Could have bolted on a Star Wars like single player involving Chernovans and Eucadians. Bigger maps, more players and Chromehounds type mechs. Could have been great.

When I first saw this title, my gut wanted this to be a Z.O.E-ish high-speed aerial mecha-game, where mechs orbital drop from space onto a hell-on-earth, over-taken by aliens, and dive deep into alien hives that dig deep into the core of Earth.

... that just sounds like the MuvLuv game I'll never get. :(

Still, what's the possibility that this is a 3rd-party SCEA-published game that we haven't heard a zilch about? Not every SCE-published works-in-progress gets leaked out.

Pistolero

The spiritual sequel to SSHD is to be shown at GamesCom. Get hype! :D

448.gif

ReaperXL7

did not know if anyone made a new thread yet, so I decided to post here. game looked awesome to me, been craving some good top down shooter action and between this and dead nation it looks like i will get my fix.

Top Bottom