• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed announced! (360/PS3/Vita/3DS/PC/WiiU)

Tizoc

*Grabs a rock and smashes his head on it*
Mods can you please fix the thread title so it reads-
"Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed announced!"

I'm hoping they keep the option to race with powerups off, at least for single events. A much purer racing experience if you ask me which if memory serves was the original idea behind the game, before they Karted it up.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Hoping the 3DS version will look good. But seeing what Sumo obtain to did on Wii and even DS, maybe it won't be a problem. Description is GOOD :D

Haunted

Definitely one of the best kart games this generation.

Depending on the amount of new content, I'm totally there on PC.

Coxy

panzer dragoon and skies of arcadia stuff in? fuck yes, get some yakuza, phantasy star and Valkyria in and you can have all of my money sega

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I'm hoping they keep the option to race with powerups off, at least for single events. A much purer racing experience if you ask me which if memory serves was the original idea behind the game, before they Karted it up.
Yeah, that's exactly my concern. They had a nice mix of franchises represented with the racers, but the actual tracks only drew from the same six over and over. Ideally, each racer should have an accompanying 'home track'.

J@hranimo

Banned
Well goddamn this looks sexy. They gotta have this on Wii U.

Hopefully they greatly improve the online and track diversity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What I wouldn't give for Kazama Kiyru to be riding in a taxi that you drive. PLEASE.

Blunt

Banned
If Kazuma Kiryu is in then day one.

If Segata Sanshiro is in then day FUCKING one, bought for full RRP at GameStop with the strategy guide, disc insurance and a pre-order on Madden 13, 14 and 15.

Looks good! Improving everyway on the first one.

Great to see Vyse and a track based on Panzer Dragoon is included. Would kill to see a course based on PSO...

Tizoc

I'll update the first post with the stuff that's recently been annuonced when I get home (leaving work soon).

Peff

It's him.

Or...

3GlUE.jpg

OMG Aero

Add Welkin in an Edelweiss car and I will day one this game Sumo.
Well, I will probably end up getting it day one anyway, but you should still do it.

Top Bottom