• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed announced! (360/PS3/Vita/3DS/PC/WiiU)

They wanted Kirby for the Nintendo consoles? An odd choice. If true I wonder why Nintendo didn't agree...? It is the pink blob's anniversary and more exposure for him wouldn't hurt.

And if Vectorman and Ristar are in, the roster is already 10x better than the last game.

360 being the main focus? Sonic games always sell better on Nintendo consoles, and a WiiU launch would be a perfect time to push a game like this.

Sorry, but I don't fall for shameless fan service which I consider a sad misuse of a classic property.

Waiting for Sega Rally 1995, Daytona 2, and Scud Race HD digital adaptations and passing on this gimmick based casual kart racer.

I'd like to see some more House of the Dead besides just the zombies. Throw in G and Rogan. They should have been there in the first place.

You know, on second thought, Gunstar Green using Seven Force would be perfect for this game, especially considering the whole vehicle transformation thing.

Tizoc

It's a typo, I was too excited about the announcement I forgot to write in 'SEGA'.
Plus I was at work and I had to get some stuff done @_@

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Captain Falcon for Wii U or 3DS version and instant buy. Come on Sega I know you remember F-Zero GX.

Probably not, seeing as the first one wasn't on Wii.
Reggiewhatswrongwithyou.gif

Sorry, but I don't fall for shameless fan service which I consider a sad misuse of a classic property.

Waiting for Sega Rally 1995, Daytona 2, and Scud Race HD digital adaptations and passing on this gimmick based casual kart racer.

Shut up foo!

Captain Falcon for Wii U or 3DS version and instant buy. Come on Sega I know you remember F-Zero GX.

awesome idea it could work although F-Zero has its own definition of speed.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
In addition to the 360, PS3, and Playstation Vita, we are told a 3DS version is coming, and our source indicates a Wii U edition is likely, possibly as a launch title. In addition, there are confirmations this game will be coming to the PC via Steam.

Because the trailer doesn't show those things, uh.

M3d10n

Damn, I'm already planning to double dip and get both 3DS (if there's download-and-play support) and PC versions (if there's online this time).

Magypsy

This looks great and I'm very happy that the guy from Blur is on board.

I didn't like the first game too much, always felt something was off with the physics. I do love me some Blur though!

And if it's a Wii U launch title then that will be one of my first games for the system.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Vyse? Day 1, sold. Panzer Dragoon stage is a bonus.

And it sounds like tons of fun. Edit: Playable on Vita too, eh? :)

Name sounds super-weird, though. Why drop the "Sega" part? The "Transformed" just sounds like a Square-Enix naming convention. :lol

Richard Jaques providing the remixed music is fantastic news. I hope we get some variety in the level selection this time, having every Sonic stage taken from Sonic Heroes was just ridiculous.

They also need a track based off those kart sections from SA2..they were pretty bland but its possible to liven them up...or station square, or twinkle park or, or..ok Im done.
For now.

tsiro

Neo Member
Vectorman?! Yes, please! Looks like I'll be getting this. And anything that can be described using the words "like Hydro Thunder" is good in my book.

J@hranimo

Banned

HyperHip

Any mention of framerate? I'm gonna get 3ds version for sure, but if any of the consoles achieve 60fps then I'll double-dip.

Come on SEGA, confirm Segata is in this...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

...I'm still buying it day one (Panzer Dragoon stage, yay!), but I'd be tempted to double dip if we Segata.

...and maybe Sam Gideon...and Kazuma Kiyru...DO IT SEGA

or atleast release them as more DLC.

-PXG-

Sega has been very awesome recently.

PSO2 having a smart F2P model
Jet Set Radio XBLA/PSN/PC
and now this.

Will be buying.

From I've played of Sonic 4 Episode II (lucky enough to play it when it wad up on Steam), I'm pleased to say that Sega and Dimps made some significant improvements. It's still not perfect, but it's better than the first episode.

IpsoFacto

Yesterday, I read a Tweet from Sumo Digital saying "We'll see tomorrow mourning". I'm quite happy with this announcement.

This franchise is going places.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Real talk for a second: include online play for the PC version in this one Sega and at least 4 of my friends will drop full price on this day one.

tolkir

Other good character for this game can be Jack of HeadHunter.

HH6.jpg

*Includes remix of Jack's Theme

Top Bottom