• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed announced! (360/PS3/Vita/3DS/PC/WiiU)

The demo's pretty cool, but I wish there was more to it. I feel like a lot of racing game demos give you at least 2 tracks and 3 cars. I guess this technically gives you 2 tracks, but I mean real races. Also, I unlocked the "Balanced" mod but backed all the way out to the title and it erased all my progress.

Wednesday can't come soon enough. I got a review to write!

.hacked

Does the Xbox version of this game have a slow down problem?

Got it for the wii u for Xmas, love the game but game has some pretty bad slow down during the later laps (when things get hectic) or on more busy stages like the after burner level.

Really am enjoying it, just a little disappointed that the reviews for the wii u version did not mention it.

Does the Xbox version of this game have a slow down problem?

Got it for the wii u for Xmas, love the game but game has some pretty bad slow down during the later laps (when things get hectic) or on more busy stages like the after burner level.

Really am enjoying it, just a little disappointed that the reviews for the wii u version did not mention it.

OT's over here by the way, but in my experience, the framerate is more or less rock solid on the Xbox 360.

Said it before, Ryo flies/drives/pilots various Sega classic arcade machines, the big sit-down cabinets. Double dose of fanservice!

Jn9uf.jpg

Not era perfect (about 10 years off from Shenmue), but close enough for the game.

It was hard to tell from the single line in that trailer, but I hope Shadow's new voice actor is better this time. I know a lot of people don't like him anyway, but I thought his previous voices were alright. What I heard in a recording of Sonic Free Riders, though...

cxelomX.jpg

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread, sorry. Not-so-Success-kid.

Top Bottom