• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park - Season 18 - Begins September 24th @ 10PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
So the episodes actually effect each other now about time south park hasn't been like that in forever unless it was a 2/3 parter

DarkKyo

I am loving this episode! Also it sounds like their background music quality and variety has increased this season for some reason.

Decent episode. Quite good. Laughed uncontrollably quite a few times. Enjoyed it. Don't think it topped the opener but still pretty great. That scene when Cartman had the dream made me feel like they've upped their production values somewhat. Same goes for the sound and music. South Park just seems sleeker than usual for some reason.

Also when that first dick flew off I almost fell out of my chair. lol

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
So the episodes actually effect each other now about time south park hasn't been like that in forever unless it was a 2/3 parter

In AWESOME-O they referenced that Cartman was grounded for trying to kill all the Jews in the Passion of the Jew episode.

What about when Cartman drank kennys ashes, wasn't that referenced for a while?

yeah some episodes referenced that he had drank Kenny's ashes and had his soul inside. At the very least 1-2 episodes up until the episode with the Rob Schneider trailers.

There's also the Muhammad episodes that are banned from TV, where they bring back the red headed kid he made eat his own parents.

Butters burned down the gym lol. Continuity is really great since it shows the consequences of the kids actions. No more gluten, the reaction of the towns people is always over reacting is always hilarious. I wish i have seen Butters, because for a second i thought they want to make the party for him to return to school.
Great episode.

The season is mediocre so far. Theyre trying to be topical too much. The dicks flying off makes me laugh when i think about it.

SKINNER!

Banned
The season is mediocre so far. Theyre trying to be topical too much. The dicks flying off makes me laugh when i think about it.

We're only two episiodes in :lol

Anyway, Ep 1 was mildly amusing (Yes, I watch the NFL and just felt the whole redskins thing was a flimsy idea for a whole episode. Had its funny moments I guess) but Ep 2 was really great. Just so damn funny with the whole gluten scare and how everyone was able to see through the kid's party plans.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Why does everyone suddenly remember everything someone says?"

That fourth wall

ElTopo

Banned
Good episode. Better than the premier. I think it's going to be another hit and miss season where half of the season is okay and the other half is fucking hilarious.

One of my favorite instances was a throwaway line in "Elementary School Muscial" when they gang is confused by the musical fad Clyde just bitterly says, "Peru." Calling back to "Pandemic"

Complistic

Another good episode. Great season so far. The bump up in quality since they aren't making as many seems completely worth it. I'd much rather have 8 or 9 amazing episodes a year, than 20 terrible ones.

RPGCrazied

Feeling good about this season. Both episodes have been really good so far. Isn't this season only like 8 or 10 episodes long?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
okXOoAo.gif

Grizzo

I really thought we were gonna see Lorde haha

I kinda already imagined her getting the South Park treatment in my head

but Randy's impersonation was great

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I lost it when Randy just snapped his fingers after the guy in Papa John's died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom