• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Marvel, I only ask for one thing:

An eventual aesthetically accurate Green Goblin. I know it can be done!

Khjhmgz.jpg

gNosiNp.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Enough with the Green Goblin already.

Give us Mysterio, Shocker, Carnage and a GOOD Venom ffs.

Wollan

What's the general opinion on the director and his previous movies? I read the IMDB and he seems relatively fresh. No way near anything like Sam Raimi was fifteen years ago (yikes).

tomtom94

What's the general opinion on the director and his previous movies? I read the IMDB and he seems relatively fresh. No way near anything like Sam Raimi was fifteen years ago (yikes).

Cop Car was well received and it involved kids. I have a suspicion the action is mostly being shot by the second unit and Watts will mostly be handling the character stuff, which I think will work well.

Renpatsu

I've yet to see Clown, but Cop Car is a well done pared back thriller with very natural performances on the part of the kids as well as a great Kevin Bacon performance to propels the film onwards.

Johndoey

Banned
Cop Car is really good. Kevin Bacon is always creepy so he's great. The two kids hold their own pretty well.

--
Michele was a weird character. Questionable usage.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Those Michelle panels made me crack up so hard.
She is fucking batty, and reminds me of a roommate I used to have many years ago. She was, um, not all there. We eventually had to give her the boot. She was like a much more teary version of Adam Goldberg's character on Friends.

I'd love to see Michelle in Homecoming now. Keep her as batshit as she is in the comics. I never knew about her until GAF.

diaspora

Those Michelle panels made me crack up so hard.
She is fucking batty, and reminds me of a roommate I used to have many years ago. She was, um, not all there. We eventually had to give her the boot. She was like a much more teary version of Adam Goldberg's character on Friends.

I'd love to see Michelle in Homecoming now. Keep her as batshit as she is in the comics. I never knew about her until GAF.
I doubt it'd be as fun in high school Spider-Man. Fewer shotguns, floor sex, and post-wedding drunk sex, and regrets.

Pachimari

Too bad the movie won't open with Peter in costume. I still think Amazing Spider-Man 2 had the greatest intro of any of the Spidey film, with him jumping down from a building to street level.

Top Bottom