• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splitting 20-odd Wrestling Posts From 2012

Ultratech

WWE has that effect on many.

I think it was more of him wanting to spend more time with his family or something.

Also, I had to laugh at this:
Reks, together with Curt Hawkins, created an animated YouTube series called MidCard Mafia in 2011, but the show upset WWE management, so Hawkins and Reks cancelled the series and removed the uploaded shows.

Kyoufu

I think it was more of him wanting to spend more time with his family or something.

Also, I had to laugh at this:

You just contradicted yourself in that post :p

Not only did they not use him in any decent manner but they also cockblocked the MCM youtube series.

He bailed out.

When did Undertaker make this?

MV5BMjMwNDQ1NzU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY3MDc5Nw@@._V1._SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

tj hazuki

Transcript-spanish: "Le dije a Vince que el guión de la WWE apestaba, que Vince está haciendo lo que quiere y que la WWE está pasando por un mal momento sin hacer nada al respeto, sin escuchar a nadie y que ya no tiene el mismo control que antes". "Todo es una basura, y cuando la WWE se vaya al infierno, será todo culpa de él”. Habíamos 4 personas en el mismo cuarto; Orton, Cena, un oficial de la WWE y yo."

Translate: "I told vince that the script sucked, and that he is not listening to anyone and no longer has the same control as before".
Wow

Top Bottom