• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Everbody loves exclusives.

de2tktsdyoiz.jpg

A bunch of new exclusive Star Wars The Black Series figures.
Toys "R" Us exclusive Admiral Ackbar and First Order Officer 2-pack
mPrD9Dm.jpg

tbNpnpq.jpg

GameStop exclusive Supreme Leader Snoke with throne
TEcbmKV.png

GameStop/Barnes & Noble/Disney Store Exclusive Guardians of Evil 4-pack.
iZFQ9x1.png

Walgreen's exclusive Force Ghost Obi-Wan Kenobi
tUPRF8x.png

Amazon.com exclusive Elite Praetorian Guard
2VTBrsF.png

Amazon exclusive First Order Stormtrooper
0nIV6uw.jpg

FMb88oO.jpg

Drayco21

In for Ackbar, Amazon Trooper and Guard, Guard 4 pack and Bathrobe Smoke.

Rose should have been in the first Black Series wave instead of another goddamn stormtrooper.

If she was, she'd probably warm pegs as hard as hard as TFA Finn. I'd have taken her over another maskless Kylo though.

Metalmarc

There's not a great deal online via the UK stores here at just past midnight, slightly Dissapointed, theres aprox 58 items at disneystore online, suprised they dont even have the porg Funko pops, was expecting more 3.7" figures, more books, etc and generally more itemd which i have seen from the USA posted for the last few weeks or so

Argos/amazon/smyths etc don't seemed to have updated their shops, maybe in the morning we will see more things

pitchfork

Ordered BS 6" Thrawn, JM Luke and the wave 12 stormtrooper. Gonna see if I can pick up Gree at my nearest TRU before work tomorrow.

Lmo911

I may have to get that Figuarts Rey and that Amazon Stromtrooper just for all the goodies with him.

And Praetorians have whip swords! :eek:

//ARCANUM

Hey everyone! Glad to see the thread I started two years ago is still alive and well :). The wife and I are about to head to target to check out some of the merch at midnight. Probably not gonna buy TOO much as we bought a LOT last force Friday. Should be fun at least!

Snaku

Banned
Hey everyone! Glad to see the thread I started two years ago is still alive and well :). The wife and I are about to head to target to check out some of the merch at midnight. Probably not gonna buy TOO much as we bought a LOT last force Friday. Should be fun at least!

Yeah my brother and I are about to head out. Not really looking to buy anything in particular, just excited to see stuff from the new film.

Managed to land a Gree, Vader and Kylo Ren for Black Series.

I might drop by Walmart on my way to work to see if they've finished unpacking their pallets. Still on the look out for Rey and Luke BS 6" :(

Rootbeer

Banned
sharing some links to help people

6" Black Series Gamestop exclusive Snoke with Throne <-- This one is particularly cool IMO

6" Black Series Guard Four pack (exclusive to three stores for some reason)

New Star Wars toys on amazon, sorted by newest first. As I post this most of the new Black Series are there including Jedi Training Rey, Old Man Luke, Hera, Thrawn... but they are going in and out of stock. You can also find the new Vehicles (Rey with Speeder, Luke with Speeder)
So uh, this happened.

I never win raffles, thanks Target! This thing is massive and heavy.
LOL congrats... uhh hope you can find someplace to put it?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Is there going to be a boxed release of the 6" BS Jawa? 'Cause goddamn the price for the 40th anniversary carded one is getting ridiculous.
I've asked some local collectors about that and Death Squad Commander and none of them ever saw one in a store.

Force ghost obiwan in TLJ??

They just released Luke's landspeeder. I don't think that's in TLJ. A figure from The Force Unleashed just came out, too.

Pixels

Is there going to be a boxed release of the 6" BS Jawa? 'Cause goddamn the price for the 40th anniversary carded one is getting ridiculous.
I've asked some local collectors about that and Death Squad Commander and none of them ever saw one in a store.

They just released Luke's landspeeder. I don't think that's in TLJ. A figure from The Force Unleashed just came out, too.

Oh OK

There's not a great deal online via the UK stores here at just past midnight, slightly Dissapointed, theres aprox 58 items at disneystore online, suprised they dont even have the porg Funko pops, was expecting more 3.7" figures, more books, etc and generally more itemd which i have seen from the USA posted for the last few weeks or so

Argos/amazon/smyths etc don't seemed to have updated their shops, maybe in the morning we will see more things

Yep, none of the main sites seem to have any of the Force Friday merch up yet. The only one that actually updated at midnight was Star Action Figures.

pitchfork

sharing some links to help people

6" Black Series Gamestop exclusive Snoke with Throne <-- This one is particularly cool IMO

6" Black Series Guard Four pack (exclusive to three stores for some reason)

New Star Wars toys on amazon, sorted by newest first. As I post this most of the new Black Series are there including Jedi Training Rey, Old Man Luke, Hera, Thrawn... but they are going in and out of stock. You can also find the new Vehicles (Rey with Speeder, Luke with Speeder)

LOL congrats... uhh hope you can find someplace to put it?

Managed to pre-order the Snoke/throne room from Star action figures here in the UK(£44.95). Really happy as its the one exclusive I wanted and was afraid it was gonna be a bastard to pick up for a reasonable price

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can someone recommend a good scout trooper/speeder bike model? I have a nice posable stormtrooper I picked up in Japan with a few different weapons and hands, but I can't remember the brand. Maybe about 6" tall? Something like that would be great

A decent haul, can't complain. Took a lot of trips to get the Black Series figures though. TRU only had two cases of wave 2, which I was thankful to be the first one to notice. No wave 1 though. So three Walmarts later I manage to get a Rey but no Luke or Rebels figures. Hit the Target that didn't do midnight at opening this morning, got Luke and the Rebels figures as well as the die cast 3.75" Phasma which isn't pictured cause she's already on the Phasma shelf. Also ordered the Pratorean Guard Figuarts from HLJ and the Black Series Snoke from GameStop.

Top Bottom