• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah I listened to all of that

crazy shit

had no idea desrow was like that

SamuraiX-

i'm so sorry but this part slayed me LOL

VO8RmIO.png

Tekniqs

If you're that worried about getting cheesed send an SCV to their main at the same time you would send your first out for a proxy 2 rax. If it's a 4 player map I'd probably open standard Reaper opening while sending your Depot SCV out to scout, and if you haven't found their main yet or know what their build is, immediately build a bunker right after. If you're opponent gets lucky scouting you fast with a proxy Reaper on a 4 player map then there's nothing really you could have done.

hey thanks for this simple tip. just came across another terran trying to proxy rax me. depot scv scouted the two coming and gave me ample time to get set. dude got demolished lol

SamuraiX-

Just watched Bomber get his ass handed to him trying to go for proxy Reaper rush against Zest in SPL...

Is this the same despair Yoshi felt when MKP started playing like he ain't shit before switching over to League?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just watched Bomber get his ass handed to him trying to go for proxy Reaper rush against Zest in SPL...

Is this the same despair Yoshi felt when MKP started playing like he ain't shit before switching over to League?
Thats what you get for playing dota :p

SamuraiX-

Hyped for IEM Gamescom this weekend. Some fantastic Terran representation in INnoVation, MMA, FanTaSy and ForGG.

Gimme all Terran semifinals.

Thats what you get for playing dota :p

ha TI always gets me jumping back into it

I saw you're just about 200 wins ahead of me in games won. Maybe we could queue up sometime.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hyped for IEM Gamescom this weekend. Some fantastic Terran representation in INnoVation, MMA, FanTaSy and ForGG.

Gimme all Terran semifinals.

ha TI always gets me jumping back into it

I saw you're just about 200 wins ahead of me in games won. Maybe we could queue up sometime.

Maybe. I usually play bot games because it's relaxing so I'm shitty in actual queue. Lol.

SamuraiX-

All the Koreans made it out of the first two groups at IEM. Prob will be only one foreigner in the bracket stage.

Maybe. I usually play bot games because it's relaxing so I'm shitty in actual queue. Lol.

I actually just play single drafts. lol

I'm still overwhelmed with hero picking and counterpicking from the entire pool so the 3 hero restriction make the drafting stage so much more chill and fun. :D

SamuraiX-

NUZQf1M.png

dat bracket tho

my dreams of all terran semifinals crushed ;_;

soO with the easiest guaranteed $4,000 of his life

hope FanTaSy reks the fuck outta Patience

same goes for MMA curbstomping Nerchio

INno vs ForGG in the quarters tho /kreygasm

SamuraiX-

wow didn't realize that Patience had an upperhand for most of Game 5

but FanTaSy with a godly defense and combined with Patience being a wood league Protoss player, Terran triumphs

Tekniqs

I love how salty some players get lol.
I reaper FE against protoss. Dude plays one base and tries to kill me with stalkers/oracle...then added zealots. I hold off by scouting it early and getting turret and widow mines.Use SCVs to buffer. Struggle to keep him back but eventually i win my natural again and land my orbital back down. I have mostly marauders. I try to establish my third and he flies by with 3 oracles. I send two mines to my natural and plant. dude flies and loses all 3 lol.

I proceed to walk to his base and kill him. Then he complains about terran a+move lol

Should be great IEM semis. I would bet on Soo/Inno for the finals... then no idea who wins it. :)

God, I really wish ESL would add the separate worker/army supplies to their HUD though...

Flash played that Proleague game like I would. I get that minerals aren't that important for Mech but he built like 15 Turrets after getting harassed by Vikings when Sorry never made another Viking after that.

TheTrain

12 years in Starcraft and they didn't gave me a beta for LOTV! D:
The digital pre order it's very tempting but I want the CE retail. I need to complete the collection and, as a Protoss, i CAN'T miss this one for god's sake. Do you think that they'll include the Beta even with the retail pre order?

Syf

Banned
12 years in Starcraft and they didn't gave me a beta for LOTV! D:
The digital pre order it's very tempting but I want the CE retail. I need to complete the collection and, as a Protoss, i CAN'T miss this one for the god's sak. Do you think that they'll include the Beta even with the retail pre order?
They say they're working with retailers to give the pre-order stuff but nothing specific yet. All I've heard is you do get a code if you pre-order through Gamestop.

TheTrain

They say they're working with retailers to give the pre-order stuff but nothing specific yet. All I've heard is you do get a code if you pre-order through Gamestop.

That's nice to hear, even a 2-3 month of Beta [I'm expecting an announcement at the Blizzcon with a February 2016 as a date] are worth for someone that will spend a lot of time [Oh well, years] into the multi.

Top Bottom