• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
This guy lost to incontrol?
VzHFs.gif

Zzoram

Sleep beating Grubby is good for Stephano. Stephano will be able to watch Polt vs Sleep and figure out new strategies against Polt.

Sad to see Grubby lose... but he did well overall. I don't dislike Sleep, but he's just another nameless Korean nobody knows much about. People couldn't even think of a question to ask the poor guy...

LOL @ camera on Rotti.

Super enjoyable tournament to watch, it's obvious ppl are having fun over there. And it has Rachel, of course, best legs in the industry.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Great ad ruined by shitty sound problems... anyone got a link to it?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Whyyyyy sooooooo mucchhhhhhhh stuuuuuuffff to watch?! E-SPORTS IS ALIVE AGAIN?!

edit: the 1080p sound quality is RIDICULOUS!

Yoshichan

40 drones killed in less than ½ second right there. Looked brutal in choppy framerate.

Yoshichan

Completely unwatchable.

Zzoram

Polt's mistake was the 2nd doom drop on Stephano's main. There was nothing to kill there and he lost so many units for nothing.

If Polt split those 4 medivacs into 2 drops of 2 medivacs on Stephano's 2 newest mining bases, Polt would've won that game instead of losing.

Polt really needed to keep pressuring Stephano during the time when there was no spawning pool.

Zzoram

They should get these 2 to play first to 30 over the weekend and that should be the tournament, nobody cares about all the other filler.

Basically. When the line up was announced, we knew the finals was going to be these two guys. They're both so good and they play the most exciting match up to watch, this finals was guaranteed to be awesome.

Since Polt is coming from the lower bracket, he needs to win 2x Bo5. Stephano only needs to win 1x Bo5.

I'm rooting for Polt and for it to be super close so we get 10 games of these two.

Zzoram

I think there will be free VODs.

In NASTL apparently Zenio neural parasited Thorzain's Ravens then used HSM on Thorzain's units and dropped some zerg PDDs.

Zzoram

Mr.Bitter telling possible troll story about Rotterdam as his roommate at casting events.

Apparently Rotterdam always forgets his keys to their shared room, and once came back at 5am with 40yr old Ukrainian woman. Rotti claims that didn't happen but Mr.Bitter said it with such a serious tone.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
One would think the NASL would be smart enough to not schedule its Team League finals against 2 large hyped LAN tournys. Lone star finals and Redbull tourny right now with like 30k and 17k viewers while NASTL has...3k.

Then I rememeber...its NASL.

Zzoram

4 Ghosts would've made that game look so differently. Stephano wouldn't have been able to save up 15 high energy Infestors if Ghosts were in play.

It's too bad Polt doesn't have a coach here to say "use ghosts damnit".

Yoshichan

Doesn't matter if he would've used ghosts or not. He would've died.

Was raiding. Wow, Stephano v Polt is still going on? nice

edit: stream numbers seem to have fallen some 15k or so. I'm guessing the Euro audience went to bed?

Zzoram

Terran late game really is pathetic. None of their highest tier units are used.

Ravens need an HSM buff. Drop the energy required to 100 instead of 125. That might encourage people to experiment with them more. HSM is great against clumped corruptors.

Terran late game really is pathetic. None of their highest tier units are used.

Ravens need an HSM buff. Drop the energy required to 100 instead of 125. That might encourage people to experiment with them more. HSM is great against clumped corruptors.

ahahahahahahaha

Yoshichan

... is it over?

Yoshichan

No, Polt somehow did god micro and survived.
Wow yeah I quit the stream when the bunker got destroyed :lol How the ffffffffff is Polt alive?!?!

I could watch these guys play all day. Wow.

This might just be all in v all in for any other group of players. But Polt and Stephano's macro is so perfect it's amazing to watch

Yoshichan

HOLY TITS!!!!!

Top Bottom