• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

LOL

Stephano caught an escaping void prism with neural, and then had it move into some infested terrans and target fired it

Zzoram

Stephano might still lose, DTs did a lot of econ damage

nvm he's mined out and has his probes fighting with his army

wow, during this game stephano went from 7000ish viewers to over 10,000

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

INCONTROL IS STILL AS BAD AS HE USED TO BE.

cmon guys, we get it.

you dont understand.

3 pyon walloff.
pylon/gateway block because steph only had 2 lings after the wall came down.
and steph wins a macro game by massing ultras.

NEW LEVELS OF BAD

Zzoram

Is incontrol playing ladder and being matched with stephano?

He was, because there is a max MMR now. Blizzard capped MMR because guys like Huk would get so high the ladder wouldn't find any opponents for him. However, since MMR is capped, guys like Stephano get matched with guys like iNcontroL.

Aylinato

you dont understand.

3 pyon walloff.
pylon/gateway block because steph only had 2 lings after the wall came down.
and steph wins a macro game by massing ultras.

NEW LEVELS OF BAD

Ultras need a better parking mechanic. Such as in custom games where a hero unit pushes smaller units away as it moves. Thors somewhat need this too.

Zzoram

Stephano needs to move to Korea and compete in the GSL.

He gets invites from GOM for Code S all the time, he won't go because foreign money is easier and he's just in it for the money before he goes to university.

People who play in GSL want to prove themselves to be the best, Stephano just wants to make tuition money.

Zzoram

gom would probably have to pay him an appearance fee to compete in gsl considering the amount of time one season takes now

It would probably be worth it. Stephano is the only foreigner that is strong and consistent enough to potentially get to a GSL finals and majorly boost ticket sales.

If Stephano doesn't win GSL this year, no foreigner ever will. Unfortunately he's just not going to play GSL so we will never know if he could've done it.

It would probably be worth it. Stephano is the only foreigner that is strong and consistent enough to potentially get to a GSL finals and majorly boost ticket sales.

If Stephano doesn't win GSL this year, no foreigner ever will. Unfortunately he's just not going to play GSL so we will never know if he could've done it.

Steph doesn't look that much better than Huk during his peak.

You also might want to tone down the hyperbole a little bit.

Deadman

Hes probably 2nd best zerg right now, so its not that crazy to say he could win it.

Leenock has fallen off a little since his awesome november, nestea shits his pants in lategame now for some reason.

Trickster

I strongly disagree. HuK has managed to win tournaments sure, but not in the same way the stephano is winning them. Most tournaments that HuK won, he's had several games where there have been sloppy games, or he's gotten lucky. HuK has always been very inconsistent and kinda cheesy.

Stehpano on the other hand seems to win or place second in every tournament he enters by playing really damn solid at all times. Dude never seems to miss a beat whenever I watch him play. Very different from watching HuK.

Paches

Hes probably 2nd best zerg right now, so its not that crazy to say he could win it.

Leenock has fallen off a little since his awesome november, nestea shits his pants in lategame now for some reason.

I am very eager to see how Leenock performs in his Code S group:

MMA
Leenock
Nada
Squirtle

I predict 2-1 (with a loss to MMA's ridiculous TvZ).

Huk looked amazing in part due to playing Protoss, let's not kid ourselves. He's also a very cheesy player. And Stephano demolished him back when Huk was successful

Stephano is dominating with a weaker, more vulnerable race.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

ಠ_ಠ
Huk looked amazing in part due to playing Protoss, let's not kid ourselves. He's also a very cheesy player. And Stephano demolished him back when Huk was successful

Stephano is dominating with a weaker, more vulnerable race.
This is what Zergs actually believe.

I agree on HuK being a not completely terrible P and people having trouble with it.

I strongly disagree. HuK has managed to win tournaments sure, but not in the same way the stephano is winning them. Most tournaments that HuK won, he's had several games where there have been sloppy games, or he's gotten lucky. HuK has always been very inconsistent and kinda cheesy.

Stehpano on the other hand seems to win or place second in every tournament he enters by playing really damn solid at all times. Dude never seems to miss a beat whenever I watch him play. Very different from watching HuK.

Huk won or placed high in tournaments where the competition was much higher than the stephano ones, take the last texas lan for example, it was nothing but an excuse to have polt/steph rematch.

I guess we'll see in a couple of days at mlg, that thing has a lot of killers and much higher competition than the texas lan or ASUS.

Top Bottom