• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can we talk about MKP crying again? I completely missed that.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Can we talk about MKP crying again? I completely missed that.

No your too late

mkpcry2.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Finally got to destroy my old triangle-table :D Felt so satisfying (it's been a pain in the ass lately).

1oVff.jpg

Zzoram

OGN better make epic intros for SC2. OGN knew to limit theirs to ~1 minute in length though. The Chinese one goes the full length of the song.

Yoshichan

Why is the community forum bombarded with sticky threads... what's going on?

Yoshichan

Sports? Like, football and stuff?

Damn.

Yoshichan

profit

Oh, I thought you lived in Sweden :( If you decide to do it, hook me up with a PM - I'll take care of you all three days :3
Nah dont live in Sweden. If GRIN didnt get shut down I could easily stay with a friend who worked there. On the other hand though, he got picked up by Blizz, so guaranteed Beta's for me yay ^^

Zzoram

MLG Winter Championship in Columbus - Final Day

Mississauga, TheNix's via Go Bus, 1pm-10:30pm, March 25th, HOUSECRAFT:

Going:
TheNiX
Picon_small.png

Zzoram
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

50% Going:
mcrae
Zicon_small.png

Not Going:
hoverX
Picon_small.png

mcrae are you on a date today or are you coming?

Zzoram

Naniwa says that when Flash was recovering from his surgery, he wasn't allowed to play Broodwar so instead he played ~60 games a day of Starcraft 2.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Naniwa says that when Flash was recovering from his surgery, he wasn't allowed to play Broodwar so instead he played ~60 games a day of Starcraft 2.
Is Naniwa full of shit though?
*Actually this explains losing to Protoss and building 3 bunkers and pushing with bio.

Zzoram

Is Naniwa full of shit though?
*Actually this explains losing to Protoss and building 3 bunkers and pushing with bio.

I don't think Naniwa would lie about this. At worst he heard the information second hand through other Koreans.

Considering that SC2 is rumored to be mixed with Broodwar in the next season of Starcraft Proleague, and that the KT house was one of the ones known to get a bunch of new high end computers with widescreen LCD monitors, it's certainly plausible.

profit

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He usually gets me a few keys so when HoTS beta hits, I could maybe gift out a few to SCgaf.

Are you in to the MoP beta yet Yoshi? My friend already flagged my account and I've asked him if I could get some more keys. If I get some extra, I'll PM you.

Zzoram

hmm so MLG starts at 10am today

if we get started by 1pm we shouldn't miss the good matches though

scogoth and mcrae you guys coming? there is a direct bus from toronto to square one that's pretty quick

Yoshichan

Are you in to the MoP beta yet Yoshi? My friend already flagged my account and I've asked him if I could get some more keys. If I get some extra, I'll PM you.
Still no beta invite, and I'm literally going to explode if I don't get one soon :( Thank you for your kindness, if you ever get an extra key, I would love you forever...

Top Bottom