• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I wish Artosis streamed still. Watching him rage and yell at his chat was the best :(

I still chuckle that artosis hour isnt around. Another show of his that stopped. I know he said he is bringing it back but still no sign of it :p

Also seeing him being a complete tech newb was great. Streaming ladder games and getting latency and having no idea what to do and have to wait for people like gunrun to fix it.

Chris R

You'd eventually win with roaches but it would be pretty ugly. Broods is definitely the way to go. And banelings would probably work better than roaches, assuming no competent force fields.

I just don't know how well banes would work against SO many cannons. Like I said my broods eventually won easily, but ending the game quicker would have been better.

I don't get how Blizzard has watched Riot steal their lunch money for a year and not realized embedding a stream in the SC2 front page would be a good idea.

Yep. Sometimes when a major tournament is on you can log onto SC2 and there will be a million players online. Embed a stream on the front page and you would definitely get a lot of them tuning in.

It also does nothing at all to hurt blizzard, the people have already bought the game anyway. Blizzard really needs to look at the success of LoL.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

Sliver

I cannot understand what possesses those idiots on Teamliquid to email sponsors and teams calling for the firing of players..that is seriously the worst shit and people are bragging over it in the Destiny thread. Bunch of white kids on the internet getting offended my racial slurs.

Q8D3vil

so tasteless pass with "can be better" and apollo "doesn't have enough inside".

gtfo cloud, better quit the game if you don't like it.

Cloud droppin bombs on casters:
http://taketv.net/video/279

- artosis best caster
- day9 doesnt understand the game
- bitterdam best duo
- catspajamas good caster.
- orb and painuser are shit
- totalbiscuit and incontrol best personalities
- TLO is a baddie only famous for cheesing in the beta
- casting is so easy only orb has truly managed to fail

team mrbitter for life.

nasl3 tickets on sale:
http://www.nasl.tv/News/Article/20120425nasl-season-3-grand-finals-to-be-held-in-toronto

Well, he isn't wrong. Who was the guy who got fired from EG for making some racist remarks while playing? Is that Orb?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
kind of agree with that post

Cloud droppin bombs on casters:
http://taketv.net/video/279

- artosis best caster
- day9 doesnt understand the game
- bitterdam best duo
- catspajamas good caster.
- orb and painuser are shit
- totalbiscuit and incontrol best personalities
- TLO is a baddie only famous for cheesing in the beta
- casting is so easy only orb has truly managed to fail

team mrbitter for life.

nasl3 tickets on sale:
http://www.nasl.tv/News/Article/20120425nasl-season-3-grand-finals-to-be-held-in-toronto

Completely disagree on Day9. I agree with him on Artosis but I found him way too nice on tasteless. Honestly I think tasteless is terrible and personally I blame him for a ton of trolling that goes on in some GSL casts. I remember when an entire game was basically wasted on an entire discussion about pokemon up to the 120 food mark before anyone even bothered to say what was going in in the game... I never found tasteless to have any insight whatsoever and seems to be carried through his job on the back of Artosis, who does an excellent job. However I also notice that tasteless really loses it when a player makes a mistake (no matter how obvious) and makes sure to point that out before anyone and bash the player hard for it. He probably does this to make up for his lack of game analysis in general.

Zzoram

Tasteless gets a bit too much slack and clearly doesn't play enough anymore.

Artosis really is the best caster.

Day9 sounds like a know-it-all in a smarmy way now.

It's mostly because Destiny has the Reddit Destitute People brigade behind him. Those people are the most vile, dehumanizing, backwards people on the internet. And yes, I know about 4chan.

I think both sides of the argument are ridiculous. I really think the way society stigmatises racial slurs only compounds the affect they have and the sooner we make them powerless, the better off we are.

I think both sides of the argument are ridiculous. I really think the way society stigmatises racial slurs only compounds the affect they have and the sooner we make them powerless, the better off we are.

Throwing out N-bombs like their candy falling out of a broken pinata doesn't make the word powerless though. The word becomes powerless when it stops being used. No matter how long those words are used in society the meaning and definition of the words don't change.

Q8D3vil

goody just defeated bling live in taketv.

with bio looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

its time for bling to quit sc2
The best commentator is Spooky.

Come at me bros.
to commentate fighting games you don't need skill or information, you just need to be a damn comedian.

Throwing out N-bombs like their candy falling out of a broken pinata doesn't make the word powerless though. The word becomes powerless when it stops being used. No matter how long those words are used in society the meaning and definition of the words don't change.

Different opinions. I take the same stance I have with idiots, don't give them the reaction and they'll eventually go away.

to commentate fighting games you don't need skill or information, you just need to be a damn comedian.

No, you just need to say "salty", "on blast" and talk like Lil' Wayne.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
well then... my left ears been shut for three days now and I have tinnitus (dunno the word for it in English, but the beep you hear constantly).

Life sucks, hopefully this isn't permanent but it doesn't help that it's been three days already.

Q8D3vil

riot announced a tournament for LoL, 3million$ for winner. Sup blizz?
dunno, LoL is free2play with millions of users that are ready to buy shitton of skins and character (im one of them) so its much easier to generate money over time than sc2 generic one time buy and play.

Zzoram

Blizzard's fault. Name changes are their cash cow.

Yep. Blizzard should do:

$5 name chance
$10 language sound packs
$20 add server option

They'd make tons of money from people wanting to hear Korean sounds and testing the Korean server, plus name changes obviously.

There are only a few hundred people who will buy multiple copies of the game for access to multiple regions, and they're basically all pros. Tens of thousands if not more people in GM, Masters, and even below would gladly pay $20 to unlock access to the Korean server on their NA/EU accounts though, so they'd make more money offering that option.

Top Bottom