• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
waiting for the buff.
im serious about it.
devil says this.
zerg and protoss buffs announced that day.

tJyvn.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
we need to move gaf night, its not fair that i work every wedsnday. ;_;

play antiga 2.0 please, will watch the vods.

edit:
striek: animal sounds exactly like panda

my long lost evil twin.

Haunted

oh hi sc2gaf

So how about that TSL4? Funny how it used to be the biggest thing and is now barely qualifying as a major. Still looking forward to it, of course.

After like 2 hours of tinkering around with stuff I finally got it to work on windows 7 and got it windowed
MII3d.jpg

Y0lLo.jpg

Now for more mods....hmmm
At least get a mod that replaces the field models with battle models.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
oh hi sc2gaf

So how about that TSL4? Funny how it used to be the biggest thing and is now barely qualifying as a major. Still looking forward to it, of course.

At least get a mod that replaces the field models with battle models.

Plan to get other mods. Just spent like 2 hours getting it to work with new graphics and windowed lol

Sliver

Are less and less people watching Day9? I never have, but isn't 2k 20 minutes into his show pretty low? Did people finally realize he over-analyzes things that don't need to be, and is generally useless?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Are less and less people watching Day9? I never have, but isn't 2k 20 minutes into his show pretty low? Did people finally realize he over-analyzes things that don't need to be, and is generally useless?
Hopefully :)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

In general everyone's numbers are lower now except a select few (idra/stephano).

zargle

He still pulls in numbers on mondays.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzlPb1p_B4M

Zerg buffs D:

Felt pretty sad when I first realized that. At least his noobie Tuesdays are still somewhat useful.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wait people still go to Husky for Balance change videos? I remember doing that in the beta...lulzzzzzz

I want to hear his (awesome) opinions bro!

(I don't follow this thread as often as I should)

Pancakes

Best pro-gamer names for a cat? Thinking Boxer, as it's simple and works as a cat name.

Boxer
Flash
Bisu
Gumiho (I think literally means fox in Korean)
BoongBoong
Littleone
NaDa
Oz

So many to choose from.

Snowman

I agree with what grubby said on twitter about the new patch thing:

"It's not my style to jump the gun or to take this publicly, but... I think it would be poor not to point out that the main weapon of Protoss against Zerg is surprise, and a faster moving Overlord would make it nearly impossible to hide tech. Also, Queen with insta transfuse would make Stargate tech even more useless. Really hope the Queen change won't reach normal play. For sake of ZvP. '_'

I think the overlord speed boost is good, but if you give Zerg more resilience to allin/surprise, give P more chance to macro against Z."

Yoshichan

Best pro-gamer names for a cat? Thinking Boxer, as it's simple and works as a cat name.
Its a great name, Im going for it when i get a new kitty aswell!

I agree with what grubby said on twitter about the new patch thing:

"It's not my style to jump the gun or to take this publicly, but... I think it would be poor not to point out that the main weapon of Protoss against Zerg is surprise, and a faster moving Overlord would make it nearly impossible to hide tech. Also, Queen with insta transfuse would make Stargate tech even more useless. Really hope the Queen change won't reach normal play. For sake of ZvP. '_'

I think the overlord speed boost is good, but if you give Zerg more resilience to allin/surprise, give P more chance to macro against Z."

tJyvn.gif

Surprising zerg is not a privilege or something that is owed to Protoss. If a Terran can quickly determine what you're doing, and a Toss can relatively quickly determine what you're doing (Hallucination, Obs), I see no reason for an Overlord not to be able to provide similar intel faster than it does right now. Again, I would like to see how fast this thing moves - it might indeed be too fast. But I'm perfectly fine with a speed buff

On the other hand, the Queen energy change is imbalanced. All you'd have to do is build four queens and lol at any Stargate play

Yoshichan

can EU try the new changes yet?

Snowman

tJyvn.gif

Surprising zerg is not a privilege or something that is owed to Protoss. If a Terran can quickly determine what you're doing, and a Toss can relatively quickly determine what you're doing (Hallucination, Obs), I see no reason for an Overlord not to be able to provide similar intel faster than it does right now. Again, I would like to see how fast this thing moves - it might indeed be too fast. But I'm perfectly fine with a speed buff

On the other hand, the Queen energy change is imbalanced. All you'd have to do is build four queens and lol at any Stargate play

A protoss can't keep up with a zerg in a pure macro game, why do you think 2 base all ins are so popular in pvz? Protoss needs an element of surprise to keep up with a zerg at all, that's all he's talking about..

Vaporak

I honestly thought the overlord speed buff was about ZvT. Modern pro zergs don't really seem to have any scouting issues in ZvP.

Top Bottom