• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

Aaron

Revival could win this game by himself.

MC's trolling was the best as usual. Calling zerg imba and then leaving the game.

SamuraiX-

TaeJa (Protoss), Revival (Zerg) and Rotti (Protoss) for 'mericuh vs MMA (Protoss), MC (Zerg) and San (Protoss) for team biscuits in the decider match!

On Fossil Quarry... this brings back memories. lol

Polt swaps for TaeJa! rofl

SamuraiX-

HERE. WE. GO!

TnSIlWu.png

Stream: WCS Europe

SamuraiX-

Yeah, MMA couldn't have played any worse in that opening game even if he tried.

Really hope that was just his nerves. He pretty much just gave MC a free win.

Aaron

MMA showing nerves of platinum in the second game. MC should have seen there was too much defense, and expanded. He would have been able to contain MMA for a while and gotten the lead.

SamuraiX-

Well fucking done by MMA.

Sick hold. If MC somehow broke that, I would've turned off the stream.

Honestly, I can't believe Terrans don't just blindly build 3-4 bunkers every game when playing against MC at this point. I can't remember the last time I've seen him take a 3rd in TvP for a reason other than his one base or two base all in failed.

Aaron

So slick by MC waiting on the timewarp to see if the fight would go against him so he would have the energy to recall out. It's scary that he hit so hard even after losing the first oracle.

SamuraiX-

MMA forgot to build an Armory until 16 minutes into the game and almost floated 2000 minerals for a bit there...

He literally forgot how to macro for a few minutes.

Majine

Banned
MC winning, I can get behind that. It's not the usual protoss bullshit. Just solid ass play. I mean, that defense was fantastic.

SamuraiX-

Yeah, MMA didn't deserve it this time.

His macro was atrocious compared to when he's at his best. Constantly floating +1000 minerals while not producing any units and not staying on top of his upgrades.

Congrats to MC.

Man, he actually looks shaken that he finally got another one. No wise crack remarks. Actually mentioned using the prize money to help his mom open her business. <3

DAT LIFT lol

Top Bottom