• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yo when you pick up Sword & Sorcery, don't forget that you also bought the soundtrack, found in this folder: Steam\steamapps\common\superbrothers sword & sworcery ep\soundtrack

1-D_FTW

Yay!

I've just heard steam stuff can get kinda goofy on what you can say regarding it. Someone (feep?) could only say he sold this much more than this time period or whatnot.

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RobertHale/20120411/168330/PostMortem_Waves.php

Some people seem to divulge more than others. Although maybe the above isn't technically breaking any rules. You can easily tell how many it sold on Steam with simple arithmetic, but it's not technically releasing Steam sale figures.

yamo

My steam just auto-updated Witcher 2 with a giant patch... didn't notice any difference after starting the game. What's up GAF?

Megasoum

Banned
Sigh...please CDP/Steam/GOG, put Witcher 2 on sale to celebrate the EE release! After all the majority of your pc sales are already done so it would be a good idea to get more people!!! *hint* *hint*

Sigh...please CDP/Steam/GOG, put Witcher 2 on sale to celebrate the EE release! After all the majority of your pc sales are already done so it would be a good idea to get more people!!! *hint* *hint*

Should have used a christmas coupon. I did that because I figured if they had a sale right before a massive update and rerelease it'd be kind of crazy.

Megasoum

Banned
Should have used a christmas coupon. I did that because I figured if they had a sale right before a massive update and rerelease it'd be kind of crazy.

Heh, never got any witcher coupons myself and was banned for offering one of my own coupons so I didn't venture too far in that territory lol.

ShaneB

Curently plowing my way through Witcher 1 in hopes of a sale soon for 2. God the game is fantastic.

I started playing it, and really loved the setting, but realized I wouldn't have the time to devote to it currently, so it got shelved, really want to go back to it sometime though.

I started playing it, and really loved the setting, but realized I wouldn't have the time to devote to it currently, so it got shelved, really want to go back to it sometime though.

Yeah with all the Witcher 2 talk lately I have put my other games on hold to play it.

ShaneB

Yeah with all the Witcher 2 talk lately I have put my other games on hold to play it.

Yeah, I started playing it after the GoG/CDPR presser. Saw how much they do for their fans and figured I owed it to them to finally play their game. I made it past the intro at least, so it's not a big issue to pick it up again sometime soon.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
MSEx8.jpg

Stitch

Gold Member
So next Friday ORION: Dino Beatdown will be released on Steam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGKm1TWMs-4

5-PLAYER, OPEN-WORLD CO-OP
Varying Objectives, Multiple Bases A.I systems populate the worlds.
3 MASSIVE WORLDS
Covan (Desert), Depth (Night Forest), Eden (Grasslands)
IN-GAME SHOPS & STORES
Three types of stores - Barracks (Player), Armory (Weapons), Garage (Vehicles)
CLASS-BASED GAMEPLAY
Three player classes - Assault (Jetpack), Support (Medic), Recon (Cloak)
PERKS & UPGRADES
Class Abilities, Player Upgrades, Weapon Upgrades and more.
CREDIT SYSTEM
Earn and Spend credits from completing objectives and progression.
15 WEAPONS, ITEMS & GRENADES
Magnums, Shotguns, Machine Guns, Laser Rifles, Rocket Launchers and more.
4 VEHICLES
Hover-bikes, Buggies, Tanks / Mechs & VTOL’s.
3 UNIQUE DINOSAURS (@LAUNCH)
T-Rex, Raptor, Rham-Phorynchus.
50 STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS
Gotta catch them all!

http://spiralgamestudios.com/post/17895631228/orion-dino-beatdown-announced
‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ is the result of a global effort and an incredible collaboration of an all-star assortment of developers that helped bring you games like BioShock, Ghost Recon, Unreal Tournament, Forza Motorsport, Jade Empire, Halo, Borderlands and Mortal Kombat.

We are proud to announce that we are releasing ‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ for only $9.99 USD and a wealth of post-release support and content.

Oh well, sure, take my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom