• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannerbot

and I just found out that limited Starbound offer with Humble Bundle X.
indeed, you snooze, you lose ><

I tried buying it on a mobile device. I was logged in prior to 11:00, refresh at 11:00 and try to buy it and it logs me out. By the time I logged in again it was gone. :(

HoosTrax

Gp3A4vF.gif
This guy is the reason I have a hard time taking Sean Lee (the Cowboys linebacker) seriously, and always thought he looked goofy.

denx

Nice find jshackles! So Arkham Origins Blackgate HD, Battleblock Theater, Killing Floor 2 and a Steam release of Ghost Recon Online? Interesting.
No Half-Life 3 though, BOOOOOO :mad:

Also, from the last batch of Greenlight titles I only recognize Depression Quest, One Way Heroics, Shadowgate and Windforge. Anything else I should keep an eye on?

denx

I want to know why Terraria is so addicting. For some reason I find the act of mining thing so pleasant that I just do it in my games I keep digging tunnels and more tunnels, I should attempt to defeat the bosses though. And I just discovered that the pickaxes sound annoys my middle brother. *evil laugh*

I didn't start having fun with the game until I started defeating bosses. Indeed, I find the early game in Terraria incredibly dull. It only picks up for me after I defeat
the Eye of Cthulhu and I can mine the Corruption.

I didn't start having fun with the game until I started defeating bosses. Indeed, I find the early game in Terraria incredibly dull. It only picks up for me after I defeat
the Eye of Cthulhu and I can mine the Corruption.

I found an old man near a temple but he said he can only summon his master at night so I decided to enter the temple and got instantly crushed by a rolling giant skeleton head.

So I'm playing Spelunky...killed a Shopkeeper, got a shotgun, jetpack, compass, next level kill the shopkeeper for the glasses, on the same levesl there were bees, got a royal jelly, and I have 7 hp.

Oh god I don't want to keep playing. This gonna turn bad any fucking sec.

mannerbot

So I'm playing Spelunky...killed a Shopkeeper, got a shotgun, jetpack, compass, next level kill the shopkeeper for the glasses, on the same levesl there were bees, got a royal jelly, and I have 7 hp.

inb4 u win the game!

denx

Tangiers.
Looks good, I'll keep it in mind.

I found an old man near a temple but he said he can only summon his master at night so I decided to enter the temple and got instantly crushed by a rolling giant skeleton head.

You met the Dungeon Guardian. The dungeon has some pretty cool loot but you won't be able to explore it until you get rid of the Guardian (cause it will always one-hit kill you).

To make the Guardian disappear you need to defeat the Skeletron boss. I don't remember how you summon it, but these pages from the Terraria wiki should help you: Dungeon Guardian and Skeletron.

edit: You summon Skeletron by talking to the old man at the dungeon's entrance at night.

Looks good, I'll keep it in mind.

You met the Dungeon Guardian. The dungeon has some pretty cool loot but you won't be able to explore it until you get rid of the Guardian (cause it will always one-hit kill you).

To make the Guardian disappear you need to defeat the Skeletron boss. I don't remember how you summon it, but these pages from the Terraria wiki should help you: Dungeon Guardian and Skeletron.

edit: You summon Skeletron by talking to the old man at the dungeon's entrance at night.
Thanks I'll fight against him tomorrow.

NotSelf

I just make sure to smile when it dose.

fuck outlast

fuck me i can't handle this shit

Is it that scary ? I haven't been genuinely scared since the original silent hill I'm still looking for something to bring back that feeling.

I ran into a weird Steam thing. Back when the Penny Arcade Humble Bundle was going on, I went to redeem my keys for the first two, but they never appeared in my library. They showed up in my account details as if everything worked out fine, but they're just absent from my library. I contacted Humble who reset the keys (now it just says "Your Steam account already owns this game"), but they told me to contact Steam so I opened a ticket there.

Now the waiting game...

Anyone else ever run into something like this?

Spelunky and I need to see other people for a bit. I am making far too many stupid mistakes and taking risks I know I shouldn't take.

Dawg

Goddamnit Infinite Nine, I actually had a chance when you posted it in the realGAF thread instead :p

I guess this means only one thing...

tumblr_mipkghz8CS1qcqepho1_500.gif

I won't actually be online when it ends, time for bed. I better not get a Deadbeat PM. SRSLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom