• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

Whogie

Cool. I already go there sometimes after work. And I've won $50 from them in the past from a every 10 minutes thing.

nel e nel

So in short, "gordita" = "little fatty"

jim-breuer.jpg

Wait, so you're saying, after I smoke it, I get to eat it?!?! FAAARRR OUUUT MAAAANNN!!

Wickwire

i attribute a period in my life with insanely high cholesterol to eating way to many 89c chicken burritos. Good thing they jacked up the price or id probably be dead.

You gringos have weak stomachs. Taco Bell features some of the most delicious unhealthy food money can buy. I can eat taco supremes w/ fire sauce all day.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I haven't been to Taco Bell since I was in high school. That was the time a buddy and I did takeout.

As he pulled away from taking a bite out of his burrito, there was a black roach sticking out of it. I wound up with a plastic tie wrap in my mouth after biting mine.

That was it for me.

I had not been to Taco bell in a long time but I hear about the Potato soft tacos... Those are great. Why it it just be those : (

Taco Bell DOES give you the shits. It's inevitable. It happens to everyone. It's fucking delicious though. And I love Cheesy Gordita Crunch. I'll have to get the $5 dollar box.

EYEL1NER

I fucking love me some Taco Bell, so okay. I'll make sure to eat there a couple times during the promo period and cross my fingers for a win.
Except now I want some Taco Bell for dinner.

Codeblue

A little off topic, but is anyone else bothered by that poster? With the $ sign in front of the "5" I keep reading it as the "Five Dollar Buck Box".

Seems sloppy for such a major campaign.
Yeah, it's annoying me too.

I'd go for this except I have never eaten anything at Taco Bell and not immediately regretted it.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Chances of winning this are pretty much zero, but I do drop by Taco Bell every now and then anyway. Might as well give this a shot or two.

5amshift

Banned
I haven't had Taco Bell in awhile so I may drop in and pick one up. The box is the only thing I get from there anyways..

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Taco Bell DOES give you the shits. It's inevitable. It happens to everyone. It's fucking delicious though. And I love Cheesy Gordita Crunch. I'll have to get the $5 dollar box.

Oh, GAF...
Never. Not even almost.

I bought a box, got a cup advertising the promotion, and my food in a plastic bag. Fucking ghetto Oakland motherfucking shithole. Even the fast food joints are fucked up here.

Brannon

I won two Moves and a bunch of PAIN and random movie codes from Subway, but I'm not a Taco Bell kind of guy.

Maybe I'll try a combo, and my luck.

Wolfe

Looks like I know where I'm eating lunch tomorrow! (thought it started on the 27th for some reason or I would have gone today)

Well, I have a 3DS, bought it 2 months ago with Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. I also got an iPhone 4S from my company. In the past, I also had 2 PSPs and a PSP Go, which were sold.

Today I took a plane from my city to a city 500 km away from here (and came back also today) just to got a $5 box (unlocked) from a dude who was selling it on a bidding site.

First things first... this thing is massive, in a good way. For those who want to know in practice, the box is a little bigger than my iPhone 4S (than the phone, not its screen). Feels almost like a mini tablet in my hand. The device is just awesome looking, and caught the attention of a lot of people on the plane that asked "is that the new beefy crunch wrap?" a couple of times, together with a "that's really cool" from dudes carrying iPhones, iPads and Galaxy phones.

Trying to avoid the self-blog syndrome, I just want to say to those undecided about getting one at lunch to totally get it. Just tried some tacos (and bought some burritos from the japanese store) and in particular, nacho supreme, xxl stuft and the cheesy gordita are definitely box sellers. Those beans look absolutely stunning, the shells feel like real shells, the fake beef, damn, the fake beef... everything triple A. And those are lunch titles.

I'm finishing the bathroom break download to give it a go too, but I'm a believer now. The 3DS is great, Mario is spectacular, Infinity Blade 2 is pretty cool on the 4S, but this thing... this is hardcore. This is what a GAF user wants.

Guys... buy this thing.

kodt

Banned
Website to enter codes doesn't work. The image CAPTCHA always fails. Tried multiple browsers.

Also you don't need to get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch box, any of the $5 boxes will do.

"Those beans look absolutely stunning, the shells feel like real shells, the fake beef, damn, the fake beef... everything triple A. And those are lunch titles." - That got me haha. I wonder if anyone here will actually win a Vita.
Haha. I love how he already had "unlocked" there because that's part of the promotion. It was too perfect once I swapped in "$5 box".

Shapingo

True. Around here everyone calls it "Taco Hell: Make a run for the bathroom."

Although I do like their Mexican pizza and choco taco dessert and the churros are great when they are just baked.

Top Bottom