• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World: New Trailer

Holy crap...this game looks aaaaammmmmmaaaaazzzzziiiiinnnnngggggg.

I had some doubts about this, but that video has me hyped now. I wonder what other surprises about this game will come out in the future?

1upmuffin

The visuals look fantastic and it seems like a blast to play. They should do a Wii U bundle with this game like they did with Wind Waker HD.

Jarlaxle

Looks great but then again I thought it looked great beforehand. My second most anticipated title this fall. Can't wait!

MYE

mariogatojuega_944924b.jpg

This is the best thing ever

Lijik

Im so glad threads on this game can stop regurgitating the same like three posts like theyve been doing since E3

Knew this game was going to be rad

Sure, it looks good, but like, people are flipping their shit here.
Like they weren't in the other 3D World threads?

Difference is people were flipping their shit in the more traditional fashion. Good to see some of that negativity is starting to subside now that there's more footage and images for the port-claimers
and Freezie
to ignore entirely

jmls1121

Banned
It's too early to say until final release, but really now - who are these people who kept doubting EAD Tokyo?? I don't get it. You knew this game was going to look amazing.

Looks seriously glorious. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

1. People that are used to bullshot-ridden AAA hype campaigns by Ubisoft, etc. Nintendo is so bad at marketing that their promotional materials are far worse than the game actually ends up looking

2. Anti-Nintendo Trolls

3. GAFers that don't understand the history of EAD Tokyo and that they were developing this game

4. Extreme Pessimists

boiled goose

good with gravy
This looks so much better than at E3.

visually it is stunning and has its own distinct art style and look.

Gameplay wise, it just looks FUN.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man I thought this looked like crap at E3

Looks like I was wrong. Might have to pick this up.

Top Bottom