• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World: New Trailer

Kydd BlaZe

Thankfully, I am still able to resist because I don't have time to play and I still have many issues with the console itself.

Yeah, my resolve is pretty damn weak. I'll spend money on pretty much anything lol. I still do have a ton of issues with the Wii U, but I am enjoying my time with Wind Waker so far, and I'm really looking forward to many of the upcoming exclusives.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Lol, I bought a Wii U just because of this trailer. I have been very critical of the Wii U up until recently. Wind Waker HD and Mario 3D World really pushed me to buy into the Wii U.
well, the wiiu really has issues by itself, but it also offers (offered and will offer) exclusive great games.
go see the Games and the Eshop games thread, after having completed those games

Enlil

The music in the IGN videos remind me a bit of mario kart on the snes and mario 3 on the nes which is very good. The boss battle could have been done better. I hope the game will be challenging, cause I played raymen legends and there are absolutely no eniemies in that game whatsover, it's a game for 3 years olds.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
christ this game

that's why i'm still a gamer and a Nintendo fan above all. It screams creativity, fun, oozing charm and colours, a volcano of ideas and gameplay solutions, constantly reinventing itself, constantly exploding with enthusiasm and vibrancy. Every fucking Mario game is like the first, it's amazing how they still are able to do it

if this one doesn't sell, I'll seriously consider quitting gaming. I don't want to support a hobby that doesn't have room for games like this

Memino

Banned
While I respect your preference, I think it's amusing you say you "value fun", therefore you prefer Sunshine, whereas I am quite certain most people would deem Galaxy a whole lot more fun than Sunshine. Sounds like you just find boring gameplay fun!
I'm kidding

I'm in that boat, didn't enjoy mario sunshine at all, first mario game I didn't completely finish so I wanted to be fair and went back to it recently with dolphin. I just can't play it, something about the camera, cleaning beaches and rolling around watermelons before I gave up again. I'm so glad they went with the galaxy direction otherwise I would have quit the series.

Top Bottom