• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Direct on 9/4 12AM (EU), 7AM (JP) - 8/4 6PM (EST), 3PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibga28M7iJtSKC.gif

Oh shit lol.

I AM LITERALLY MADE OF HYPE TRAINS RIGHT NOW
MY BLOOD IS COAL AND I AM BREATHING STEAM
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

HERES WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET-
RELEASE DATE (SIX HOURS AFTER DIRECT HAS FINISHED)
FULL ONLINE MODE (GOOGLE FIBER WILL PERSONALLY LINK YOU TO YOUR OPPONENTS FOR MAXIMUM OWNAGE)
SOLID SNAKE
LIQUID SNAKE
GAS SNAKE
THE ENTIRE PROJECT M STAFF HAVE BEEN BROUGHT ON FOR BALANCE TESTING
TOM NOOK
RIDLEY ('S LOWER HALF)
LUCAS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME, AS WELL AS OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

Scanna

The wording is weird though. Are they using plural "games" referring to the two different versions of smash or do we have chances of them, even for a few minutes, to talk about something else? Like dates or localizations for other titles?

Hasney

Goddamn. That was going to be early night after staying up for Wrestlemania and the Raw after Wrestlemania... Well, that's fucked then.

SuperSah

Banned
As long as we get some 3DS stuff too, I'm happy.

Also, could a date be closer than we think? A Smash Direct is way too early if it's launching late..

solomon

PLZ talk mechanics, honestly at this point I know were gunna have awesome characters but please for the love of God talk how the dodge system works, (And announce Andy from advance wars, and my day would be Golden)

daripad

Probably Sakurai requested Iwata a special direct via their presidential red line because he realized next week programmed update was too big to be contained in Smash site.

lol. Seriously, this is going to be a veteran blowout with a newcomer, ala Brawl reveal or something. Otherwise I don't know why the sudden direct exclusive for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom