• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Direct on 9/4 12AM (EU), 7AM (JP) - 8/4 6PM (EST), 3PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Where's flying Wii Fit Trainer?!
Here
ig7MkwjKDm3HV.gif

As long as we get some 3DS stuff too, I'm happy.

Also, could a date be closer than we think? A Smash Direct is way too early if it's launching late..

At least it's basically a guarantee it will be out this year.

I know most expected it because they have said it but some were skeptical.

AdanVC

Smash Direct confirmed already by Nintendo of Japan/America. Shit just got real! If the MK8 megaton yesterday was amazing this one since it's a Nintendo Direct broadcast would be even better!!!!!!! HNNNNGHH!

b5vPbx2.gif

At least it's basically a guarantee it will be out this year.

I know most expected it because they have said it but some were skeptical.
It had to be out this year, or the Wii U would be deader than a doorknob. Going this holiday with out the most anticipated game for the console? Suicide.

Anth0ny

not expecting a release date. they'll wait for e3, or knowing how Nintendo rolls nowadays, even later for a specific date.

We'll get Mii announced. maybe a veteran or two.

Most exciting thing about this is new footage of the actual game. dis gon be gud.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
not expecting a release date. they'll wait for e3, or knowing how Nintendo rolls nowadays, even later for a specific date.

Most exciting thing about this is new footage of the actual game. dis gon be gud.

Why would they do a direct just for this?

What if it releases before E3?

I think this might be the release date announcement. Either that or they'll be revealing every detail about the game left. A Direct just for Smash can't just be a new trailer and character.

Hasney

Smash Direct confirmed already by Nintendo of Japan/America. Shit just got real! If the MK8 megaton yesterday was amazing this one since it's a Nintendo Direct broadcast would be even better!!!!!!! HNNNNGHH!

b5vPbx2.gif

Yeah man, I gotta get in on this

12032%20-%20Dancing%20Parody%20batista%20gif%20photoshop%20smiling%20yo_gabba_gabba.gif

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

what are you talking about? the new way is the amazon way.
Smash to be released on April 8th confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom