• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish online shop going crazy - listing Persona 5, Yakuza 6, ME2 and more for PS4

ctothej

I wonder why Final Fantasy XV had such a specific date? It also seems pretty bold to put it in 2013, especially since almost everything else was listed 2014/2015.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wonder why Final Fantasy XV had such a specific date? It also seems pretty bold to put it in 2013, especially since almost everything else was listed 2014/2015.

It's a Saturday, so don't read into it.

-KRS-

Heh, as I read the title I thought: "Webhallen?"
And yep, it was. They've done things like this in the past. When the 3DS was just announced they listed "Donkey Kong 3DS" as an upcoming game for example. Well I guess they got that one right in the end huh? There were a bunch of other games they listed that were not announced at that time either but I can't remember which ones it was now.

I see they also have "Final Fantasy 3DS" listed as coming this year. Has there been a Final Fantasy game announced for the 3DS? I can't recall that being the case.
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/nintendo_3ds/111938-final_fantasy_3ds

Oh right, and Metroid 3DS.
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/nintendo_3ds/127836-metroid_3ds

boinx

I want to believe.

Sony realizes that Persona could be an important franchise, so they gave them dev kits years ago and worked with them to make the game for the new system. Hey, Atlus was listed on devs working for the PS4. E3 happens, and Teddie pops up on the screen between segments of Sony's conference to announce it as a PS4 launch title.

Odds of this: 0%. BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE.

I've always thought if you're going to dream, dream BIG.

Akainu

Guy on this board who was supposed to have inside knowledge mentioned DS2 was happening too though I'm highly skeptical as Dark Souls makes it redundant. That would be megaton to me.
I would sacrifice dark souls to the old one for another demon's.

kalidor

Neo Member
Fake

Wii U
Legend of zelda hd (not wind waker) = 2013 ( hahaha)
Aliens colonial marines = canceled game ( it's crazy, no ?)
Dirt Wii U = this game does not exist

you want more ?

tmpd4e1.png

tmpefd3.png

Persona86

Banned
5 is less than 6 months old even if it is a sure bet and likely 2015 for Japan like the site has it would be unlikely 2015 in the west and a Swedish retailer wouldn't have any actual info on it at this stage.

Ah yes, I thought he meant that Yakuza 6 won't happen.

Yeah 2015 is a random guess I would say. It IS possible if they keep to the yearly release of Yakuza, 2014 in Japan, 2015 in the west, but I have a feeling a next gen Yakuza will take extra time.

They already said Yakuza 6 is coming to PS4. But whether it comes to the west or not will depend on Yakuza 5 coming to the west.

I'm hoping for a Yakuza 5 announcement for the west @ E3.

Top Bottom