• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Graces ƒ |OT| Gracing the PS3 with the Best RPG Combat

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I only saw the last 3 trophies. Is that bad enough to spoil the entire plot? :p
Since you don't have the context behind it, I don't think so. They're just boss names to you at this point, that's all. The first few "beat X boss in one minute" trophies, though...

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Since you don't have the context behind it, I don't think so. They're just boss names to you at this point, that's all. The first few "beat X boss in one minute" trophies, though...

I'm glad I missed those.

Anyway, PASCAL PICS!

lShAQ.jpg
wTBhq.jpg

xkG5D.jpg
wncCI.jpg

jUAD5.jpg
5uGhY.jpg

JEEVg.jpg
v1He8.jpg

This probably my favorite screenshot:

wncCI.jpg

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm glad I missed those.

Anyway, PASCAL PICS!

This probably my favorite screenshot:

wncCI.jpg

The best parts of Pascal is going to suck in English unless they did it really well. I love it when she introduces herself. Super awesome.

luca1980

Banned
i ordered this tales!!
i had doubt about character design (too youngish...) and music: than i watched a video on youtube with an almost seamless transition from exploring to a fast paced battle and i made my choice!!!

way to go!!!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The best parts of Pascal is going to suck in English unless they did it really well. I love it when she introduces herself. Super awesome.
Yeah. I sincerely hope that the voice actress chosen can pull it off. Pascal can be pretty funny sometimes, especially during her intro.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope Pascal has Bayonetta's voice for the lulz.

Or JYB.

I really do love Pascal's introduction scene. Especially the touching and the random hearts.

Never noticed or got a clear enough shot to see that the wind spirit is dressed like a ninja.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
You folks who've never played a Team Destiny game are in a for a real treat next week. Really hoping whoever is the VA for Pascal can pull off the character. If anyone has trouble with the 60 second trophies they can just lower the difficulty, but it really isn't hard to do at all imo.

Footos22

Just impulsed bought from Planet Axel, Sod waiting till the summer.

Can't wait! This wll be my first Tales game since Symphonia which i played to death and Tales of Eternia on the PSP.

Hyyypppe

Can't agree more ... pascal was pretty much awesome from what i played of the JPN version ..Trully a shame.
I still recall those Pascal "moments " compilations on youtube .. that's how crazy great she is

john tv

We put a lot of love into this game - more so than any other Tales before it, I'd say. Here's hoping you'll be satisfied with Pascal and everyone else. ;p

ULTROS!

We put a lot of love into this game - more so than any other Tales before it, I'd say. Here's hoping you'll be satisfied with Pascal and everyone else. ;p

Looking forward to it.

Just wondering, is JYB in this game?

john tv

We're not allowed to talk about that sort of stuff unfortunately. Various unions and rules and what not. I will say there are no actors in there I'm sick of, which is a good sign, at least?

Alright then .. i have to admit that i didn't look too much to get any voice information since i knew i'll buy this game.. ( + so little free time )

Bladenic

Wow that sounds awesome! Vesperia honestly wowed me with the combination of localization/translation and voice work. Hope to see Graces do the same. I've oh so much missed playing a new Tales game in English. One more week!

I preordered this months ago due to Symphonia being my favorite game ever, and at the same time finally picked up Vesperia (I didn't have a 360 when it came out). Sadly, due to other distractions, I've yet to play more than a few hours of Vesperia.

I'll probably just play Vesperia afterwards so as not to rush through it, since it doesn't matter story wise.

But the screens look great and I'm really excited to get this next week. It's the first console game I've preordered in 2 years.

I'm just a bit sad it's english dubbed, I wish there was an option to stick with the original voices.

That being said I've not heard any of it. I just generally stick with JP given the choice and read the subs.

I like playing games in both English and Japanese. It's always interesting to see localization changes or to see how characters were originally written. So I hope you're enjoying it while you're playing the JP version.

lol, I had originally cropped a few Cheria avatars for me to pick from and use for Tales of Graces f's English release, but I like Tir McDohl and Genso Suikoden too much, and I don't really want to switch now...

Yup. Same. I have

Me too, I actually picked up a few PS2 Japanese games that I already own, to play them in Japanese as well.

Off topic - I got to play a bit of Suikoden 3. It's seems so different from the previous ones, that I was a little disappointed. However, I do want to give it a fair chance when I have some time.

Negator

So PSM gave the game a 70, main knocking points being 'the games come out like clockwork' and 'if you've played one, you've played them all.'

Yeah, whatever PSM. You don't hesitate to give 90+ to every yearly Call of Duty game.

Currently playing Abyss 3DS, so I don't know if I'll be playing this day one. However, screens look great....the real question though is....will I be able to finish Mass Effect 3 before Graces F gets released?

Aeana

Since my PC's GPU died a terrible death, I can't play ME3 any time soon, so I guess I'll be playing through the English version of Graces sooner than I thought.

I just have to say, the boxart for this game is gorgeous. I said it in the other thread, but it's what pushed me over the edge in terms of whether or not I was going to buy it.

Top Bottom