• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas racist threatens mob violence against Black Lives Matter to avenge death

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

"i know it hurts"

"ashley does"

"ashley does"

LMAO
"That ain't no rumor!"

"Tell her we said hi!"

sabu.png

Xcellere

I love how at the beginning of the video he gives a disclaimer to put the kids to bed to avoid "foul language." Yeah, because the death threats weren't the worst part of the video.

Jedi2016

I want to see them try it and then get shot by a white civilian. This is Texas, after all.. we're all carrying guns.

I love how at the beginning of the video he gives a disclaimer to put the kids to bed to avoid "foul language." Yeah, because the death threats weren't the worst part of the video.
Death by gun is as American as apple pie, and applause during consumption of said pie..and death..

Why even give this no-life Ernest any attention? That just falsely legitimizes him, like he actually has a point to make. He doesn't.

This is what's going to happen.

He's going to step to a young black man with all that racist babble threatening to blow him away and probably something about what they did about that young man's kind back in his day. Young man is going to knock him the fuck out and probably kick the shit out him when he's down. This video will be uploaded to WorldStarHipHop, and a Fox News intern hands it to their supervisor who struggles to get the link on their phone for 40 minutes, and more there will be more dog whistles than a Pet Store. Facebook racists, and various other waste of space and resources will call that young man a "thug", "nigger", "scum" etc. A portion of GAF will also frown upon that young man's actions stating he only proved the racist right. Will say something remedial like "I was for BLM until this happened, gross/disgusting/blah". It'll reach like 12 pages (100ppp) some people will get banned.

Quote me.
Fixed that for 'ya.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
And this guy was a former corrections officer, that is some scary shit

Very scary. Even normal people can get caught up in the power of being a guard, but give that power to someone this racist and it has to be hell for the inmates.

He should be locked up. He's obviously a threat.

Imm0rt4l

Dude is straight up wearing the white trash starter kit. Good game fox news by riling up your viewership with some bullshit.

JDSN

Banned
"Ashley does" sounds like an Usher diss song.

No joke? Found this terrible gif on here of a dog banging another dog and vomiting on said dog. I just HAD to send that to someone on Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I saved it. Only thing..promise!

Edit: Don't get spoiled!

This is why you people get banned.

Edit: And by you people I mean people with alf avatars....who are black.

😄😄

Some people get so uncomfortable when they find out their daughter has interest in a black man. That guy took it to heart.

A wonderful start to my day.

I can vouch for that, heh. Seen some pretty upset dads and ex-bfs back in the day. The bitterness is very real.

The only thing kind of weird about the video is the daughter's sexual preferences just being used like that. I know why it was used and hopefully she was OK with it. But just comes off as... uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom