• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 59th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| The Year Of Realizing Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Religion is poisonous trash but it's to be expected so I can't be mad. Besides Chance was like "nah I'm gonna keep talking" when the music started playing so I def can't be mad at him

Shit, man, I'm agnostic and I'm not dragging people around in a thread celebrating music. Chill.

10-15 mins tops.
"Time for another shot"
tumblr_olanbpszL21u6y3dwo1_400.gif

ZeoVGM

Banned
I mean, he quite literally said "everyone you better get on your feet and start praising". If that's not forcing, I dunno what to tell you.

We literally have people in the government trying to change laws based on their religious beliefs, in turn taking away rights from Americans who are not religious.

So no, what he did is not "forcing" religion on you.

Floridian

Record Of The Year:
"Hello" — Adele
"Formation" — Beyoncé
"7 Years" — Lukas Graham
"Work" — Rihanna Featuring Drake
"Stressed Out" — Twenty One Pilots

Religion has helped a lot of people live happier, more hopeful lives. Some people take it too far, but that happens with everything. I'm not religious, but I don't think religion is all bad.
It has also harmed or ended millions of lives. At best all the positive an negatives cancel each other out.

Floridian

Album Of The Year:
25 — Adele
Lemonade — Beyoncé
Purpose — Justin Bieber
Views — Drake
A Sailor's Guide To Earth — Sturgill Simpson

Ayy lmao

Ashhong

Trying to find the ATCQ performance on Youtube and I see this description on it

"In an even more disgusting display than Beyoncé at the super bowl, Tribe Called Quest literally went Full Libtard at the 2017 ..."

Video got removed by CBS so I can't even watch =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom