• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

seriously he didn't even answer the question he started with

Because he doesn't have an answer. Knew the article was thin from the start because I knew that he wouldn't. We've dug deeper than that.

____

Hadn't heard about poor opioid addicts this much since the campaigns.

zeemumu

The dad in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is 2nd only to Jerry Smith from Rick and Morty in terms of dads who are straight up wastes of skin. Oh I'm sorry that you hate your life and your family because no one supports your bird watching. "Everything's already been discovered"? What the hell kind of attitude is that for anyone who studies any form of animal? It's not even true. Go down to the bottom of the damn ocean and tell me if you even remotely recognize any of the shit living down there. Dude can't even properly destroy his kid's dreams with rationality. That's how much of a shit he is. Oh? There was another bird watcher and he had a fancy camera? That's all it takes for you to give up on everything you've ever worked for? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Your kid is fighting monster Samuel L. Jackson with sword arms and the Crooked Man from The Conjuring 2 while dealing with a death in the family and all you can do is bitch and moan about how that guy has a cooler camera and get drunk off your ass?

andthebeatgoeson

Thanks for the feedback while I was at work.

It's lookin like a PS4 for me.
Have you been keeping up with that Seth Williams case?

For every one else, the former DA of Philly pretty much used to ask anyone, including the owner of a huge gay nite club, if he can borrow a dollar or a few thousand. Dude would straight ask people to send him and his family on trips. Text messages and all.

Even offered to repay via other options:
“Can I be a greeter or celebrity bartender [at Woody’s] to work off my debt?”
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...lieve-i-bribed-anyone-20170627.html?mobi=true

It's progressive bribery, I think.

For every one else, the former DA of Philly pretty much used to ask anyone, including the owner of a huge gay nite club, if he can borrow a dollar or a few thousand. Dude would straight ask people to send him and his family on trips. Text messages and all.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...lieve-i-bribed-anyone-20170627.html?mobi=true

Yeah that's literally graft.

andthebeatgoeson

Oh, it's body shaming but one of the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a lazy eye. They got Skeeter from the woods to give their reports.

Ok, nvm, I'm just frustrated and using body shaming and stereotypes and that's wrong.

Trump be like,
hqdefault.jpg

royalan

Yep, and I'm not the least bit surprised.

Johndoey

Banned
Baby Driver: A really dull "In to deep" type crime movie supported by a great lead actor and fantastic action. It was good, but I was hoping for great.

Great soundtrack. Solid effort from the main cast, with Spacey and Foxx being the stand outside from the supporting cast.

I pretty much feel the same about this as I felt about John Wick Chapter 2.

Slayven

Lol yep, I gor gift cards and whatnot for graduation amd still feel iffy puttin card info in

Yep, i don't put my card in unless i have to. Not after Microsoft refused to stop charging an old card on the 360. Plus it is a no brainer since you don't have to pay tax on PSN cards

I finally picked up another copy of SaGa at the library. On the second page and I see robot dick. I see they haven't let up on the weirdness.

I think I need Volume Six because I feel lost.

Slayven

Been shotgunning The Carmicheal Show, Carmicheal's acting aside. Shit is good, David Alan Grier be killing it. I need a crossover between him and larry fishbourne

Young Magus

LaMelo Ball may have fucked it up for black wrestlers in the WWE xD

I quite frankly think it should be a catchphrase

8H9kuE2.gif

Dude really pulled out "I don't know karate, but I know crazy!!"

Not gonna front, I kinda feel bad for the kid.

tumblr_orzdlflOKg1thrlxwo1_1280.jpg

Whose mans is this?

International Iron Man

Thanks for the feedback while I was at work.

It's lookin like a PS4 for me.

*daps*

Hows life Roy?

Welcome to the club. Only use PSN cards/codes to buy stuff.

i cant use my debit on psn even if i wanted to, it refuses to accept it for some odd reason. thats why i eventually just switched to psn cards exclusively. Don't know if they ever fixed the error nor do I care (if anything it actually helps me since i buy less things now cause i don't feel like buying codes from amazon sometimes)

JT is world renowned as one of, if not the best pop artist and singer of the last 20 years. Including features from some of the most important and influential black artists of all time.

Katy Perry had like, half a good album 7 years ago.

Slayven

JT is world renowned as one of, if not the best pop artist and singer of the last 20 years. Including features from some of the most important and influential black artists of all time.

Katy Perry had like, half a good album 7 years ago.
JT out Disneyed Disney last year with Trolls

Someone just basically said that Queer organizations condemning and opposing Israeli occupation and oppression of Palestinians is the same thing as Queer orgs. supporting the Westboro Baptist Chuch.... I think I need off this planet.

Slayven

Someone just compared Queer organizations condemning and opposing Israeli occupation and oppression of Palestinians to being the same thing as Queer folk supporting the Westboro Baptist Chuch.... I think I need off this planet.

I am going to need a flow chart to that logic

I've been watching too many DJ Akademiks videos because I can almost understand what Kodak Black mumbles 'I like redbones... mumble, mumble'

Late, but I just ordered my mom's copy. It'll be here Tuesday. You lucky you released so close to her birthday.

:O Happy Birthday to your moms

Bronx-Man

Banned
So Rihanna got found messing around with a middle-eastern dude today and my twitter tl BIG MAD.

When I tell you I seen the hottest of hot takes from the hoteptry today...

Someone just basically said that Queer organizations condemning and opposing Israeli occupation and oppression of Palestinians is the same thing as Queer orgs. supporting the Westboro Baptist Chuch.... I think I need off this planet.

Girl we colored and queer.

We exist solely to be blamed for eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

So Rihanna got found messing around with a middle-eastern dude today and my twitter tl BIG MAD.

When I tell you I seen the hottest of hot takes from the hoteptry today...

Aight you can't just drop that and not share some.

Mizerman

...I think my brain malfunctioned just now.

I am going to need a flow chart to that logic

Palestine wouldn't let a pride parade but Israel does so Queer people shouldn't take a stand against Israel's oppression of Palestine. Thus opposing the occupation of Palestine is like supporting the WBC oh and Saudi Arabia...

Then they claimed to be totally for a 2 state solution but just think Queer orgs shouldn't ever saying anything against Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom